What to do if there is Zombie Apocalypse? Please share and discuss here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too worried about a zombie apocalypse.

Good luck pal....one less victim to worried about. Don't come after me after you convert! :monkey1

Anyone know if they invented zombie repellent? I would hate to wear me some zombie meat to mask the scent...kinna like Lady Gaga.

Last edited:
glad to see many enthusiast for zombie survival

I would:

1. Grab whatever melee weapon I can
2. Run fast and find a gun
3. Take supply from nearest supermarket
4. Stay hidden for about a week to assess the situation
5. Go north or find empty island

About guns, I read in some other forum, glock would be your best bet

you know what, I'll buy it
zombie_survival_guide.jpg

thanks from the guy above me

Also pick up World War Z by Max Brooks, another awesome zombie novel :rock

Good luck pal....one less victim to worried about. Don't come after me after you convert! :monkey1

Anyone know if they invented zombie repellent? I would hate to wear me some zombie meat to maks the scent...kinna like Lady Gaga.

I'm heading straight to your house. :lol

No but seriously, this shouldn't even be on people's radar. It's not going to happen, at least not how we all imagine a zombie apocalypse happening.

even if it did, it would be over in a couple of days, zombies would not last more than a week.

dead bodies don't do very well in heat or cold, they bloat, stiff up,
The zombies' lack of coordination, along with the inability to see in the dark is going to spell the doom of countless zombies in any area outside of a parking lot. This is a group that doesn't know how to find roads or bridges. They just go wandering off aimlessly. Mountains, major rivers and canyons would thus quickly be home to piles of broken zombie rags stinking up the scenic views. Even if zombies had the foresight to not walk over cliffs or into raging rapids during the day, nightfall would result in most eventually walking into rivers, over cliffs and off of bridges, diminishing their numbers.

I'm heading straight to your house. :lol

No but seriously, this shouldn't even be on people's radar. It's not going to happen, at least not how we all imagine a zombie apocalypse happening.

even if it did, it would be over in a couple of days, zombies would not last more than a week.

dead bodies don't do very well in heat or cold, they bloat, stiff up,
The zombies' lack of coordination, along with the inability to see in the dark is going to spell the doom of countless zombies in any area outside of a parking lot. This is a group that doesn't know how to find roads or bridges. They just go wandering off aimlessly. Mountains, major rivers and canyons would thus quickly be home to piles of broken zombie rags stinking up the scenic views. Even if zombies had the foresight to not walk over cliffs or into raging rapids during the day, nightfall would result in most eventually walking into rivers, over cliffs and off of bridges, diminishing their numbers.

Oh Capt Obvious and Capt Physics speaking. :ignore: Play along people!!! Play along. Lets just hope you both don't end up being cannibalized....like stuck in a deserted island and end up eating each other alive....buttucks is the best part by the way.

brah, im bringing my family and guns to p1xar's house. mofo is locked and loaded.

The most important thing for a zombie apocalypse? Eye protection and mouth coverings. While you are bashing zombie skulls you need to make sure not even a drop gets in to any of your orifices.

channel your rage from the HT 89' batman oil leaking tradgedy & whip some zombie ass.............:lecture

:panic:

Buy this and read it:

zombie_survival_guide.jpg

(It's actually an awesome book!)

We have it. :D Jenn stole it from someone I think. Haha.

I would pack a few bags, try to get gasoline if possible (hopefully enough to fill a few jerry cans). Stay behind and wait for everyone to get in their cars running. If you leave right away, you'll just be stuck in traffic. Hold up in my place for a couple of weeks. Hopefully in this time we have enough food or can get enough food, etc.

Then after that, make my way out and around. See what the what is.

I don't believe a zombie apocalypse will ever happen. But if it did, that is my plan.

Obviously I have other things to add, etc. But since it wont happen, I will take the lazy route and not write it out.

Back