SSC Zartan 12-Inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zartan looks sweet. The EX Evil Duke head looks cool but I will pass on displaying that. The armor and new body look freaking cool as hell and love the paint work on the overall figure. Both Ex ordered today.

I hope you're right, but the bearded guy is a mask (fit's in pack), seems there's some way of switching the faces on Zartan.

Its clearly a full head. The pics show it as such and its listed as Evil Duke Mask Portrait and the other is simply Sculpted Mask. SSC always calls full heads "portraits."

Anyone else do a double take thinking that Zartan was sporting a discarded Dusty head in one of the pics? :lol

Can't wait to see more Drednoks now. Sideshow ____ing nailed this! :D

Yep. Sideshow more than proved they could do the straight military guys.

Now, in one fell stroke (akin to the strike that murdered the Hard Master), they've proven they can do the more fantastical Joe / Cobra characters.

(Sorry had to put that in :lol).

Gives hope for a Raptor figure!!!

Just kidding. :rotfl

That is EPIC F'N WIN!!!!!!

Mother____in' killed it!!!!

Did the look of the arms :rock

Expression is sick! Its perfect!

:drool

To excited to think straight!!!!

Awesome figure!! Price is steep, but they are adding tons of extra stuff worth the amount. Ordered exc instantly!

So much nostalgia in the Zartan figure. I love the included Duke portrait. For me Zartan and Duke have been linked from the beginning ever since a classmate gave me the 1984 product catalog at recess in the 4th grade.

I only had Snow Job at the time and these two badasses on the cover forever pulled me into the world of Joe!

$(KGrHqV,!hcE3zR-HDsBBOFz19YKhQ~~0_1.JPG

Its clearly a full head. The pics show it as such and its listed as Evil Duke Mask Portrait and the other is simply Sculpted Mask. SSC always calls full heads "portraits."

Anyone else do a double take thinking that Zartan was sporting a discarded Dusty head in one of the pics? :lol

Yep, I reread the description and came to that conclusion too, definitely a whole head. Besides that, the mask isn't shown without the hood.

Yep, I reread the description and came to that conclusion too, definitely a whole head. Besides that, the mask isn't shown without the hood.

Yeah, pretty awesome huh? We all wanted an extra smiling Duke head with good paint apps when he came out, this sneer will just have to do! Sure he's a little sinister looking but no more so than Flint. :lol

Yeah, it'll be interesting how the paint apps turn out on the extra Duke sculpt, may look good on Duke.

So much nostalgia in the Zartan figure. I love the included Duke portrait. For me Zartan and Duke have been linked from the beginning ever since a classmate gave me the 1984 product catalog at recess in the 4th grade.

I only had Snow Job at the time and these two badasses on the cover forever pulled me into the world of Joe!

$(KGrHqV,!hcE3zR-HDsBBOFz19YKhQ~~0_1.JPG

Yep :lecture

I still have that fold up catalog somewhere :yess: man those were awesome days. I would stare all the different Joe's picking which one I was going to get next at Wal-Mart :lol

Only to be disappointed whenever the pegs were cleaned or there was no SE or SS. :D

I just checked out the Duke portrait in the zoom gallery. He actually doesn't necessarily come across as evil, just determined.

And NO scar! So we can have a Duke even one step further removed from ROC!!! :rock

Last edited:
Yep :lecture

I still have that fold up catalog somewhere :yess: man those were awesome days. I would stare all the different Joe's picking which one I was going to get next at Wal-Mart :lol

Only to be disappointed whenever the pegs were cleaned or there was no SE or SS. :D

Man, I loved those fold out catalogs so much taht I shoplifted them from the vehicle packs. Not the toys themselves, just the catalog! :lol

Finally !!!!! After years I can say.....

GOT ZARTAN !!!!!

Back