new person incoming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better move this welcome wagon over to the Introductions section before you get picked apart piece by piece :lol

But hey, and welcome! :D

Screw em man and WELCOME! :D did not know spawn board were shutting down, sad and lame! I have not been there for years but I used to frequent that board since it's inception. My moniker was actually used in the law suit of Tony Twist against Todd to convince the jury that his fans are sick and twisted!

I just read Todd's post. What?? How out of touch is he? Message boards in no way shape or form are a thing of the past? It does not mean that social media outlets should not be utilized as well but there is no way to get the discussion flow in the same way between your fans like online forums.

Bogus really.

well cool thanks for the welcomes

i figure people who don't like spawn members or people posting to say "hi" will skip this thread and let it go down.

and if they start picking it apart piece by piece well then whatevs its part of being new i guess. like i said before ive been collecting long enough and on a board long enough that there is a little bit of everything anywhere you go.

on a side note i cant wait to get my iron man gantry

I just read Todd's post. What?? How out of touch is he? Message boards in no way shape or form are a thing of the past? It does not mean that social media outlets should not be utilized as well but there is no way to get the discussion flow in the same way between your fans like online forums.

Bogus really.

youre not TylerDurden from spawn are you?

Don't worry about the spawn board "hate," it's just a running joke about some of the eggheads we've gotten from there that come here and cause trouble. This is a pretty laid back board overall. Just be cool, and it'll all be good.

Oh, and welcome.

Don't worry about the spawn board "hate," it's just a running joke about some of the eggheads we've gotten from there that come here and cause trouble. This is a pretty laid back board overall. Just be cool, and it'll all be good.

Oh, and welcome.

tumblr_lgvn1drug21qh4nf6o1_500.gif

i remember that name too. i asked cause of the signature with the tyler durden fig

hahah yeah i now I'm an old timer. I was probably like 13 when i came up with that moniker which is even more disturbing... it was something from wrestling.

Back