Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't necessarily true Lee over at the Good The Bad and The Robots has them arriving next week.

They all use the same distributor but for some reason MB are still very, very slow to send out stock. Other sellers sent out their Selina Kyles weeks before MB.

This isn't necessarily true Lee over at the Good The Bad and The Robots has them arriving next week.

Lee's cool, I've bought and sold with Lee a couple times. Very reliable guy.

I was specifically referring to Mothers Basement, not any other UK seller. In stock items I've bought with them have been fine, but pre orders have been a pain.

Sorry man i thought you meant them all as you said they all use the same supplier

Lee's cool, I've bought and sold with Lee a couple times. Very reliable guy.

I was specifically referring to Mothers Basement, not any other UK seller. In stock items I've bought with them have been fine, but pre orders have been a pain.

Cool screengrabs. Seems he had more grenades on the Bandolier by that point than I thought.

I think you were actually right as well though. When he picks up the gas grenade launcher, he only has 4 grenades left (the top 3 slots are empty), while P.'s last shot, where he is walking towards the Swat, shows a grenade still in that slot.
Without checking the movie, I don't recall if he fires one more grenade in between, or if that grenade perhaps falls out while the Swat are shooting at him. Or it might actually be a movie mistake.

My DX 13 and DX 10 have arrived! So glad it's my days off as well

Looks like its bye bye to mms117

I even got the coo models thumper and mini gun for it

Look out for the sales thread!

Yeah i have no idea myself, i was just saying!

Maybe they do all receive them at the same time and some places take the PlSS sending them out

I know Lees are coming next week though as mines on pre-order with him

Well I thought they mostly all used the same supplier as one of them said so in the dealers thread? :dunno

Just snagged a MISB DX13 Exclusive version from evilbay for $325shipped!

Very fortunate since I missed out on the Sideshow DX13 exclusive pre-order.

No I've pretty much always thought about that.

I'm the kind of person that when I like something I get engrossed in it and little things like that completely go unnoticed

It wasn't until I started collecting 1/6 that I became aware of the fact he changes t-shirt in the movie

Some of these things it might have taken a few viewings alright and heck there's still some stuff I only noticed recently like the T-1000s arm is still liquid metal chrome as he is climbing into the liquid nitrogen truck. (after his having stabbed the driver with it)

However the grenade thing on the bandolier as Arnie faces down the SWAT has been a pondering I've had for a very long time. "What if one of the grenades got hit"

So after about a week with this figure I have concluded that as fantastic and amazing as this figure is, no figure should cost $300. It is just too too much.

So after about a week with this figure I have concluded that as fantastic and amazing as this figure is, no figure should cost $300. It is just too too much.

I sorta let it go considering its my number one license. It probably is. But if I were answering your thread in the GC section I would say that my response to these prices is to cut back elsewhere, no impulse buys, everything has to fit into a particular plan.

Would I be right in thinking that if you wanted to use the semi-damaged head with the thumper, it would need to be the fully stocked thumper rather than the damaged one?

I also love the look of the ammo belt filled with shells around his body but by the time he is damaged, they all seem to have been used.

Would I be right in thinking that if you wanted to use the semi-damaged head with the thumper, it would need to be the fully stocked thumper rather than the damaged one?

I also love the look of the ammo belt filled with shells around his body but by the time he is damaged, they all seem to have been used.

Correct:lecture

Thats why I've been considering the Coo Model wood and metal version of the thumper:exactly:

On your first point, yes you would be correct. Only full BD T-800 uses the BD-thumper.

As for the grenades, yeah pretty much. A semi-BDed face T-800 does have screentime with some grenades on his bandolier but not a full compliment.

I do feel a certain nostalgia about seeing a fully loaded bandolier on the BD figure because that was how the McFarlane Movie Maniacs 4 figure was first shown back in 2000 or 2001 - that was what I considered my first ever 'proper' T-800 figure, discounting the Kenner madey-up ones.

That's just the nature of the beast & prices will continue to rise. I think once it gets stuck in your head that a certain price range is too much for a figure, then it's time to look at other types of items to collect. I don't think anyone is jumping for joy at a $300 price tag. If a company makes a must have figure that you need on the shelf though, then most just make it happen. It's too bad you can't enjoy the figure without thinking about how much it cost you. I don't blame you for feeling that way & I've had similar feelings in the past in this hobby. Sometimes you get to a point where you must decide where to draw the line & either accept it, or don't buy :peace
I sorta let it go considering its my number one license. It probably is. But if I were answering your thread in the GC section I would say that my response to these prices is to cut back elsewhere, no impulse buys, everything has to fit into a particular plan.

Another great way of looking at it.

Back