eFX ANH DARTH VADER HELMET SAMPLE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you know. :lol

Have you tried tracking down a regular? I think Redford Films still has it.

:lol

I can get the regular from a couple of German dealers but i want the Legend because it's sold out. Kinda like a child who's not interested in a toy until someone else plays with it :lol
Also, it's more screen accurate.

:lol

I can get the regular from a couple of German dealers but i want the Legend because it's sold out. Kinda like a child who's not interested in a toy until someone else plays with it :lol
Also, it's more screen accurate.

I know exactly what you mean. Been there, done that. :thud:

Waller, when you're done playing with that McQuarrie helmet, I'll take it. :lol

:monkey3

f3b88110.jpg

Congratulations!!!
Such a cool piece and it will look great next to the Legend.

How's the autograph?
I take it you'll be getting a McStormie, too?

It's a little wavy, but it's Ralph Freaking McQuarrie! :rock

And yes, I plan on getting the McQuarrie Stormtrooper, too.

Thanks Waller!

Yeah, sorry about that. I should have googled it. Came up in the first 20 images or so. :slap

Still can't believe you got one!!!

I've been wanting one for awhile. After his death, it shot up to the top of my list. Bring on the Legend! :rock

Can't wait to get my ANH Vader. Been on my wishlist since I first got into prop collecting.

Ooh the power is strong with this one... I thought I had buried all hopes of purchasing an efx vader. But I find myself looking at the add to cart button at those online stores still holding the limited pieces..

Ooh the power is strong with this one... I thought I had buried all hopes of purchasing an efx vader. But I find myself looking at the add to cart button at those online stores still holding the limited pieces..

I say go for it. The price for the limited is way more than worth it right now at MSRP, especially if you don't give a damn about small nicks and scratches that's screen accurate. I doubt anybody who gets the limited will ever lose sleep about those extra details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back