TERMINATOR SALVATION movie discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator 4 trailer....

I'm excited only because of one thing: Christian Bale. He will rock the house, as he does in everything.

Wow.....Moon Bloodgood is in this:

moon-bloodgood-8.jpg

:naughty:

As for Arnold, if the story is progressing where John is still having to lead a resistance, I'm a little torn because that means that Arnie ultimately failed...he just altered the future a bit and didn't change it. Also if John is this old then in reality Arnold shouldn't be in the picture yet because he'd be a good time away from being sent off to kill Sarah.

As for Arnold, if the story is progressing where John is still having to lead a resistance, I'm a little torn because that means that Arnie ultimately failed...he just altered the future a bit and didn't change it. Also if John is this old then in reality Arnold shouldn't be in the picture yet because he'd be a good time away from being sent off to kill Sarah.

I'm pretty sure that's the whole premise of the film. The end came anyways, and now John is leading his army against the machines.

Kinda reminds me of Resident Evil: Extinction...

And we get daylight in a future setting...

Looks...ok...for now...need more footage...

Looks good, its worth watching and yeah with Bale in it its a must. I just want there to somehow be a little Arnie cameo of him picking on some future punk rockers. "Nice night foe a wok"

looks cool !
I hope is better then T3.
The terminator that comes out of the watter looks like the ones from T3. :( not a good sign. I hope they get BRAD FIDEL for the soundtrack like T2.

Definitely looked great! And since Bale is in it I have faith in this next installment.

this is looking good so far imo. Not much to see but from what they have shown I'm happy !! :rock

Wow.....Moon Bloodgood is in this:

moon-bloodgood-8.jpg

:naughty:

Or it means the third Arnold Terminator succeeded in his mission, John Connor survived in the bomb shelter and went on to lead the resistance.

Can't say I'm super excited for this movie, but the trailer looks alright.

Back