1/6 Hot Toys ESB Chewbacca speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, they need a backpack 3PO to sell this. RotJ Chewie at least has the parted hair style but for a real Empire Chewie to stand out, he needs to be lugging around Goldenrod. I have to admit, HT has really gotten their money’s worth on the Chewie R&D.

Well they haven't got my Chewy money, every iteration after the first was **** imo.

But they do have the tooling for C3PO. They had the TFA version (not sure if that even got released ??) right. So it would be possible.

J. C. Hong recently liked a photo of mine on Instagram... with a humble attempt of a C-3PO backpack Chewie.

40893794_236410230374428_7471157168112220967_n.jpg

ROTJ Chewie could also feature the "Boussh prisoner" chain.

But then we'd all want an updated Boussh to go with it. And yes indeed, HT is working the Chewie R&D. Funny thing is, thus far, each release has gotten worse looking.

They do have the "furry body" thing down - how about some ewoks now?

ROTJ Chewie could also feature the "Boussh prisoner" chain.

But then we'd all want an updated Boussh to go with it. And yes indeed, HT is working the Chewie R&D. Funny thing is, thus far, each release has gotten worse looking.

They do have the "furry body" thing down - how about some ewoks now?

Yep, Wickett and Endor Leia would be a nice 1.5 pack!

God, I'd kill for some furry Ewoks! Logray, Chief Chirpa, Teebo & Wicket would be awesome in two 2-packs.

I struggle to think about how I'll react if ewoks are announced lol. When I started HT collecting, I said, ANH only, then that went away to OT only, now PT/OT. If Ewoks and other random guys show up I don't know what I'll do.

They (meaning Hot Toys) has to know that this specifically is the one figure that they, frankly, screwed up on.

A proper ESB Chewie and all will be right in the Galaxy ...

369caae7c435411ed1dc6399310fe4aa.jpg
3ce3d9057bb9f6bac81f872f1be5dd96.jpg
5fd991247134681b5ec45dc492ee4635.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random question.

Has anyone ever removed the fur suit from a Hot Toys Chewbacca ? I'm after pattern to make another fur suit myself. Or to remove my own and make a pattern from that.Just removal seems not so easy. Thought there would be a zip at the back.

This board is a ghost town. We really need a new ot release. I saw this and thought there was an update, but nothing new. Of course 2 marvel figs announced today. Another hulk and Thor, and we can?t get bespin han.

I too was thinking something new about this figure. Dammit :lol. Want Chewie with broken 3PO. Still weird that Hot Toys hasn’t made 3PO at all yet.

Back