1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

Synthetic Leather gives me goose bumps.

But it's Ghost In The Shell, Snatcher cool, but i'm guessing it's a small company so availability will be ultra limited, price would probably cost $300 for those barebones.

its $120 not including shipping.

they postponed the preorder to a later date, is cool to see they recognize they had to get some detailsl set better raher than offer it when they are not 100% set on all the details.

"Postponement for the pre-order date.

Well, after looking at our current state of preparation, we strongly feel that it’s best to postpone the pre-order.

The two main factors for the postponement are; the final check for the EMS rates during Lunar New Year holiday period in the Asian regions, and exhibitor booth preparations for the Winter Wonder Festival coming up next week, which is our main job, is keeping our hands tied up for the moment (Although Toa Heavy Ind. will not be exhibiting).

This decision wasn’t easy to make, but it’s the best way to ensure that we can be adequately prepared if any problems arise.

We apologize to all of you who are eagerly waiting for the pre-orders to open, but please bear with us as we do our utmost to make your shopping experience the best it can be."- 1000toys

Do they ship by SAL? I hope they use old skool medicom minimalist cardbox type pakaging, instead of those unecessarily big Boxes HT, EB & Sideshow like to use. Would cut down shipping cost, storage space & reduce potential damage during shipment.

Did they mention if it'd be 1000 unit runs or mass production?

This pic convinced me I NEED one:
11933510113_d592e4f8ab.jpg

I didn't remember seeing Indra in any of the comics but maybe I forget it's been a long time. Either way I like that Indra figure a lot and want to see the helmet down.

Do they ship by SAL? I hope they use old skool medicom minimalist cardbox type pakaging, instead of those unecessarily big Boxes HT, EB & Sideshow like to use. Would cut down shipping cost, storage space & reduce potential damage during shipment.

Seems like they will ship via EMS.

Also, from them

"5. Is the item limited in numbers?
→Yes, the item will be a limited production run.

6. Are there going to be any re-issues?
→Yes, there will be re-issues if the initial release sells out. Please show us your support!!!"

Glad they postponed to after the Chinese New Year.

Re: 1000toys - Toa Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

as a long time fan of the art and manga by Tsutomu Nihei these figures are like a dream come true.

also comin, was shown at a recent 1/6 show. "Indra"

This guy reminds of Sasuke.

if it sells well they say they'll do other runs of the figure.

Why is indra so much taller than this figure in the photo?
IS this artificial human 12 inches tall?

Really wish they'd ship by registered airmail or SAL. EMS cost too much, unless the weight is over 2kg then it might be cheaper. But under 1kg EMS is pretty costly.

They are Japanese company or Chinese?

Seems like they will ship via EMS.

Also, from them

"5. Is the item limited in numbers?
→Yes, the item will be a limited production run.

6. Are there going to be any re-issues?
→Yes, there will be re-issues if the initial release sells out. Please show us your support!!!"

Glad they postponed to after the Chinese New Year.

You need AT LEAST One. If the shipping is good may consider 2. They are pretty much like Binary Domain, Snatcher androids.

This pic convinced me I NEED one:
11933510113_d592e4f8ab.jpg

I didn't remember seeing Indra in any of the comics but maybe I forget it's been a long time. Either way I like that Indra figure a lot and want to see the helmet down.

preorder opening on the 28th. ships by ems from china.

Says sold out on the website or is that just cause it's not open to order yet?

That is one impressive figure.
I might just have to get one...
Is it available in any US stores?

Long sold out, check their price & their products, if Ironman can sell out, of course this will.

Says sold out on the website or is that just cause it's not open to order yet?

^^huh?

ok the PO is finally approaching heres the annoucment via the 1000toys FB page-

"Hello everyone, and thank you all for your patience.

The long wait is finally over!

We have rescheduled and finalized the pre-order date for the 1/6 Synthetic Human as below.

-Date : Feb. 28th (Fri), 2014
-Time : 11:00am (JST)

The starting time is based on Japan time(JST), so check the time for your region and get ready!"

once the PO is live you will be able to create a account on the site and place order, 2 units max is allowed for order, the shipping based on your location will be calculated once you have it in your cart for checkout. price-$120

check what time 11am is in your time zone here, its 8pm for me in WI. :)
https://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

Ya I read that on the FB page, thanks for the info so it's not sold out it's just not avail for purchase, thanks and I will be sure to check the time in canada thanks again

Dont know this character but I appreciate the design. Might get this just because of the good price and the overal presence of the figure. This is really great looking and might be a cool stand alone piece. :)

pushed the date back again, to work out some issues. glad to see they want the sale to go as smooth as possible. happy to wait. :)

"About the pre-order start date
The pre-order for the TOA Heavy Industries 「1/6 Synthetic Human」 was scheduled to start on the 28th Feb, at 11am JST, but due to a system bottleneck with PayPal which we discovered while running purchase tests this afternoon, we have unfortunately decided to postpone the pre-order date once more.

We had hoped to resolve the issue by the end of today's workday, but what we are dealing with correcting will not give us enough time to run a thorough test before tomorrow morning's scheduled sales launch.

We are currently working with PayPal to resolve this matter as quickly as possible, so we ask to bare with us once more until the following date :

[New Pre-order Start Date]
Tuesday 4th, March 2014, 11:00am(JST)"

Glad to hear the date isn't pushed too far can't wait to grab a few of these

Glad to hear the date isn't pushed too far can't wait to grab a few of these

goin for 2 then? is the max order limit.
im stoked, long time nihei fan, blame! and biomega are up there as some of my fav mangas, its a must have.

Back