1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaw so good to see everyone's getting their shipping notes! :yess: At least I'll probably get Buck, T'Challa and Sam in one go.

well Sassafras I think you're wait should be drawing to an end, hopefully you too got news that the Winter Soldier might be paying a visit soon...
you should be feeling like this when you get the news:

tumblr_o81m8mjoGZ1unww5lo1_400.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It feels just like that:cool:. Or - like running into Seb or Chris Evans at the grocery store AND THEY ACTUALLY ASK FOR YOUR OPINION ON WHICH BRAND OF FROZEN PIZZA TO BUY. Life is never the same after that.:lol and just because I they can add Tinkerbell to the cast list of Infinity Wars for all I care as long as there is plenty of Bucky does not make me a bad person.:monkey3

MissBucky1.jpg

MissBucky2.jpg

(Totally inspired by the work of Crimsonixx, of course.:monkey3)

Getting Bucky today! Got Black Panther yesterday and I should be getting Falcon Monday :yess:

LOL:lol, you know what they say - pics or it didn't happen *jealous* :drool - I suppose Alter Ego should be getting Falcon soon *must be patient*:panic: and anyway it's not like I don't have a Bucky double-shot showing up Wednesday:monkey3

I received my Bucky today and he's a great figure. It's essentially a stripped down version of TWS version with a shinier metal arm and in my opinion, a better (unmasked) sculpt.

Essentially just unboxed him and posed it.

Had all 3 on flex plans but switched to one payment for my last payments on them right on the SS site once they were released in Hong Kong ... worked like a charm.

This is a most sneaky, and interesting, idea. I might just try this one day. :wink1:

I did email SSC and they enabled me to pay off early, with a ship-date of 02/21. The employee who responded to my request even said that they had no idea why my ship-date was pushed to 3/20, either.

Was frankly angry enough to cancel, but have a feeling this figure will become sought-after later, as version 1.0 was. HT seemed to really be dragging their feet as if they were not interested in following through on this one, not sure if they will ever make another.

Regardless, under your order information on their site, there's a selection where you can just opt to pay off your remaining balance at that moment and the figure will summarily be shipped out.

I try to do that. Partly because I like getting my figs before there is no stock left - except stuff reserved for ongoing POs. In case I have to exchange - in theory, there would be stock available to do that.

Not my pic (Credit jiajiegg/China from Pictaram)...

WinterSoldier_Cap_HT.jpg

Not only has it been a LONG wait for CW Bucky, but I'll still be waiting on Falcon:(! I dunno, it does feel as tho HT and the poly companies had already moved on to emphasize selling SW and DC stuff. Until Thor Ragnarok and Spidey anyway.

I received my Bucky today and he's a great figure.

How about to treat us with some cool photos ;) :goodpost:

(Totally inspired by the work of Crimsonixx, of course.:monkey3)
:wave thank you :wave

At first I didn't realize you had him dressed in a hoodie and thought he was wrapped up in one of Sherlock's orange shock blankets :rotfl Cool pictures!

LoL, thank you, I keep redressing him, but may end up with a classic black custom WS suit. That's why I can't wait for my figure from SS, I can keep one as it is on my display.

Just a quick question for knowledgeable people: what exactly does it mean when your order status changes from "expected to ship" to "order processing"? Is that about to be shipped?...

Last edited:
Just a quick question for knowledgeable people: what exactly does it mean when your order status changes from "expected to ship" to "order processing"? Is that about to be shipped?...

Congrats:)! If you ordered from SSC it means they are charging your card. One thing I've noticed re SSC compared to someone like Amazon is that their system is (often it seems) slow - apparently partly because it takes a while to calculate a shipping charge. (I had to call over an ASMUS figure that was hung up "processing" for a week, but CS came through and manually calculated the shipping and I got my fig). On the other hand after the last charge my BP was rushed out to me in a week.

You should see a ship notice VERY soon, as soon as your CC clears.:clap

BTW, lovin' the new pics:love! Your clothes and styling are continuously amazing - to-scale headphones! And that SW graphic shirt, and the notebooks! Beautiful, poignant images.:clap

Congrats:)! If you ordered from SSC it means they are charging your card.

I paid in full....that's why it's so confusing when you order with a new company for the first time.

I had to call over an ASMUS figure that was hung up "processing" for a week, but CS came through and manually calculated the shipping and I got my fig). On the other hand after the last charge my BP was rushed out to me in a week.
I live 50min away from their office, should I just drive there and get my fig? Shipping will be free....:rotfl

BTW, lovin' the new pics:love! Your clothes and styling are continuously amazing - to-scale headphones! And that SW graphic shirt, and the notebooks! Beautiful, poignant images.:clap

Thank you!!! I'm still amazed with HT figures and how detailed they are. It's really hard to surprise me with toys because I'm collecting for 12 years, but these are WOW creatures for sure, and so photogenic too,.... I was thinking to do my favorite "movie scenes" photos, hopefully I will have more time for it. Here is one with fighting Buck & Cap.
6456756759rs.jpg

I paid in full....that's why it's so confusing when you order with a new company for the first time.

I live 50min away from their office, should I just drive there and get my fig? Shipping will be free....:rotfl

Yeah, I've found the "processing" message that shows up to be baffling at how SLOW it can be:cuckoo: - like when I paid off a PO for Rey/BB8 to speed things along, it was "in process" for three days! To me it's weird when it's the SAME card and other companies charge and ship instantly.

But, when I get impatient, SSC has been pretty good via chat or phone (after waiting). They have over-ridden their system for me - apparently there are periods when they just get slammed w. customers asking for stuff.

LOL I don't know if SSC would just hand a purchase over. Something to ask them sometime...after all, if you've paid for it, it's your Bucky:lol!

Thank you!!! I'm still amazed with HT figures and how detailed they are. It's really hard to surprise me with toys because I'm collecting for 12 years, but these are WOW creatures for sure, and so photogenic too,.... I was thinking to do my favorite "movie scenes" photos, hopefully I will have more time for it. Here is one with fighting Buck & Cap.
6456756759rs.jpg

Love this picture:love!!!! Great angle (especially since I just re-watched CW last night! and the sheer work Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans must have put in). OK, you've gotta do the helicopter scene at some point:cool:. Where did you get a to-scale elevator background????!!!

And I have GOT to try to take pictures with a camera - was never a good photographer, but to me these are "art figures" and your pictures and some others I have seen are mind-blowing. Totally agree about the details - the realistic eyes, skin, the to-scale clothes - IMO art, definitely. I cringe watching some reviewers bang these figures around.:horror

But, when I get impatient, SSC has been pretty good via chat or phone (after waiting).
I'll try that....Febuary will be over in a week already.

Love this picture:love!!!! Great angle....Where did you get a to-scale elevator background????!!!

Thank you! :) I created it myself with cardboard papers.

And I have GOT to try to take pictures with a camera - was never a good photographer, but to me these are "art figures" and your pictures and some others I have seen are mind-blowing....

You just have to practice more and experiment with different lightening settings, but the best probably will be daylight, besides even phones have pretty good cameras now. :)

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!!! Cant wait for this guy!! Thanks for the pics fistfulmetal it has really peaked my excitement for this guy!! :panic:

Back