Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never noticed this but everything on the canvas print is elongated/stretched. Look at harleys head. its round on the print, and an egg on the canvas.

of course, I bought the canvas...awesome.

It does look a bit distorted but I figured it's just a mock up and will be fine in hand. I have no doubt it'll look correct in the finished product

Excuse my ignorance, but is there a b/t/s here for the art prints? I ordered the house party protocol iron Man art and want to sell my iron Man Mark III art

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Excuse my ignorance, but is there a b/t/s here for the art prints? I ordered the house party protocol iron Man art and want to sell my iron Man Mark III art

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You need to have a premium membership to sell here.

Just ordered my first art print: House Party Protocol with the black frame. I had some Sideshow rewards and used them to bring down the cost quite a bit.

captain-marvel_marvel_gallery_5c86ea0b11704.jpg

Up for order right now. I love J Scott Campbell's work! This one is hand signed. Also has a white frame version, metal version, canvas version.

View attachment 447626

Up for order right now. I love J Scott Campbell's work! This one is hand signed. Also has a white frame version, metal version, canvas version.

Love looking at his art. But I don't need to have it in hand to appreciate it.

Unless of course, it's a variant cover on a comic I like, then I wouldn't mind paying extra to get the variant cover.

This is basically what this is :lol

If you mean the art work is from a variant cover, then yes, you're absolutely right. And I'd rather pay the price of that comic than this art print. I'm more a comic collector than an art print collector.

If you mean the art work is from a variant cover, then yes, you're absolutely right. And I'd rather pay the price of that comic than this art print. I'm more a comic collector than an art print collector.

Sideshow isn’t Mondo or even the lowest rung gallery out there, their pricing is absurd

i just got my Rogues Gallery Framed Canvas print. WHOA. this is HUGE. and awesome. i got #26.

mine was the EX. it came with a cracked frame at no additional charge. im fairly sure this will take SS 3 months to have re-framed and shipped back.

but...this thing is instantly #1 as far as art prints go from SS. too bad the frame was destroyed.

Last edited:
Back