MONACO diorama w/ electric WHIPLASH WHIPS! official thread. get on the LIST.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bish, will you be selling the whips standalone or does it need to be part of the diorama?

Bish, will you be selling the whips standalone or does it need to be part of the diorama?

Yes sir. The whips without the base are 100. 90 if you send me your whiplash whips to use for parts. Otherwise I cast the pieces myself. Let me know if you're interested. I'm putting in an order for the electronics very soon. My paypal is [email protected]

Thanks!

I'll get back to you soon on that. I had just placed an order for Whiplash today after seeing your glowing whips. This'll be too good to pass up on.

I'll get back to you soon on that. I had just placed an order for Whiplash today after seeing your glowing whips. This'll be too good to pass up on.

perfect! glad i could support the expansion of your collection! whiplash is going to be a hot commodity once the mark V hits. better to snag yours now.

Oh craptastic. Now I have to get this :(. Where are you located again? I gotto check on shipping cost

Oh craptastic. Now I have to get this :(. Where are you located again? I gotto check on shipping cost

i am in MAINE. im like an hour from canada, haha but i think international is international. i dont know what i would assume this thing will weigh, but i cant imagine its THAT MUCH.

so you like the placement of the car parts? i figured less is def. more.

I've decided just to stick with Iron Man and Predator now. So many great figures and licenses coming from HT though.

Cent: Do you have Whiplash and Mark V and VI on PO?
I do not have Mk.V or VI preordered. I usually wait until the first wave of shipments gets in and make a purchase afterwards. I do intend on getting both armors.

Whiplash, I originally was not going to buy. But since Bishart came up with his dio, I've seriously reconsidered.
Afterall, what better way to display the Mk.V....battle damaged, wrapped in Whiplash's whip, and with the Monaco dio.

I do not have Mk.V or VI preordered. I usually wait until the first wave of shipments gets in and make a purchase afterwards. I do intend on getting both armors.

Whiplash, I originally was not going to buy. But since Bishart came up with his dio, I've seriously reconsidered.
Afterall, what better way to display the Mk.V....battle damaged, wrapped in Whiplash's whip, and with the Monaco dio.

i cant believe you dont preorder! they go up in value so fast. the vi is already way up there. get on the list for the mark v man!

and YES! hope you do get a dio, and whiplash.

i cant believe you dont preorder! they go up in value so fast. the vi is already way up there. get on the list for the mark v man!

and YES! hope you do get a dio, and whiplash.
I agree.
However, this year I have to budget very carefully.
I wouldn't want to make a preorder I couldn't get, then be stuck with a cancellation penalty.

In regards to placement of the car parts...

I was thinking, maybe you could keep the parts loose. That way the final placement can be determined by the customer and changed around at their preference.

Doing this may help with packaging the dio also, but I don't know.

Just trying to help. :)

I agree.
However, this year I have to budget very carefully.
I wouldn't want to make a preorder I couldn't get, then be stuck with a cancellation penalty.

good point. i have alot of preorders right now, it would be very scary if they all came out the same month.

Do you have I, II, III and IV and I know you have WM.

Whiplash and the Mark V will look awesome together!

i dont have 2, and 3, had two 3's once, customized one into iron patriot and sold the other. i sisnt like it man, i hate the rubber waist, and i know the iv was coming. i would get 2 if i found a good deal, but i dont think i would pay more than 80 bucks for 3.

yeah i know. thats all those completists out there, NEEDING to finish their hall of armors, part of me wants to do that.... but most of me doesnt. esp. now that ill be having each of my iron mans in diff scenes.

I'm curious on the packaging. As in for transporting. Can the whole diorama be flat packed/cushioned. Thats another thing thats putting me off going the whole way for the order. Due to a hefty import tax if it's bulky/weight from America.

I think I asked this partially but I got lost what thread I asked it in. Due to pages and pages no doubt would have piled up beyond the response.

I'd love to have this sit on one of my tower units. Import fees is such a pain/worry.

I'm curious on the packaging. As in for transporting. Can the whole diorama be flat packed/cushioned. Thats another thing thats putting me off going the whole way for the order. Due to a hefty import tax if it's bulky/weight from America.

I think I asked this partially but I got lost what thread I asked it in. Due to pages and pages no doubt would have piled up beyond the response.

I'd love to have this sit on one of my tower units. Import fees is such a pain/worry.

hey, yeah it will all be flat, the fence and gaurd rail will just be on top of the base, not assembled into it. id say a box that would have to be 6 inches high, and then 20 on its longest length? also cant imagine this thing weighing more than 5 lbs. im going to try to make it as light as possible.

Excellent! I think I'll be going the whole order then once I get Whiplash. This diorama will create some stunning photos.

Do you have I, II, III and IV and I know you have WM.

Whiplash and the Mark V will look awesome together!
Like Bishart, I don't have the Mk.II.
I've been waiting for a decent price for one on ebay, but it looks like my window of opportunity is gone. This thing is hitting $600 + now. :(

I've got a Mk.III BD that's dying to go toe-to-toe with an Iron Monger.
Hopefully Hot Toys can make it happen.

Back