1/6 MARVEL Future Fight - 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That helmet is lazy as ****. Rather than do a proper Warmachine helmet, they just slapped that paint job on the mk7 helmet, and it looks dumb.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

After recently learning that a helmet of any kind is not shown or used in any point of the Future Fight game, I'm personally happy that Hot Toys had something designed and included in this figure set. They actually did not owe us a helmet to begin with lol.

Serious question though - if you had the chance to re-design this Punisher-inspired helmet, how would you do it? Do you have any reference images? Maybe the design you have in mind is actually better than what we are getting and I'm curious to see!

After recently learning that a helmet of any kind is not shown or used in any point of the Future Fight game, I'm personally happy that Hot Toys had something designed and included in this figure set. They actually did not owe us a helmet to begin with lol.

Serious question though - if you had the chance to re-design this Punisher-inspired helmet, how would you do it? Do you have any reference images? Maybe the design you have in mind is actually better than what we are getting and I'm curious to see!

I'd just put it on an actual Warmachine helmet mold. Presumably the MK3 helmet, like HT did, since the armor itself is clearly the WM MK3. That way they could release this painted version, as well as a real Warmachine helmet, which we don't have from them yet.

WM helmets tend to be squarer and more aggressive. The IM MK7 is sleek and rounded and I don't think it's a good choice for this paintjob.

Last edited:
Hmmm, that actually makes sense. Would be better on a War Machine helmet, like HT. I mean, it actually is the War Machine armour he’s wearing in the game & comics. Kinda bummed it isn’t now. But I still want it.

I'd just put it on an actual Warmachine helmet mold. Presumably the MK3 helmet, like HT did, since the armor itself is clearly the WM MK3. That way they could release this painted version, as well as a real Warmachine helmet, which we don't have from them yet.

WM helmets tend to be squarer and more aggressive. The IM MK7 is sleek and rounded and I don't think it's a good choice for this paintjob.

As a War Machine collector I wholeheartedly agree.

3uuVq1F.jpg

erT3lfX.jpg

u6Te9mm.jpg

tebVJgF.jpg

I like the sculpt, but I don't think I like the hair flip. Seems a bit forced. I think some people have mentioned wanting to use the sculpt on another Punisher, do you think we'll be able to remove it from the armor piece? It's connected as displayed.

View attachment 461832

View attachment 461833

View attachment 461834

View attachment 461835

I like the sculpt, but I don't think I like the hair flip. Seems a bit forced. I think some people have mentioned wanting to use the sculpt on another Punisher, do you think we'll be able to remove it from the armor piece? It's connected as displayed.

Seems like it's similar to the collar piece used on some iron man figures. Meaning it should be removable without any issues

I like head sculpt other than the hair sticking out. A lot of Punisher figures do that with his hair. I think the sculptors are trying to capture what Zeck and Lee have drawn over the years and it doesn't translate as well on a figure. Small detail to me that I can live with.

I don't like the Punisher THAT much and I don't like War Machine THAT much, and that's honestly my attitude towards the MCU (I like it, but I don't live & breathe it, don't rewatch the movies, etc), but man this figure tempts me every time I see it, this Punisher/WM mash-up just looks so badass. I'd probably never have it displayed with the Frank headsculpt though.

my sentiments exactly. what you wrote applies to me verbatim.

I do not own ANYTHING Hot Toys Iron Man related, but seeing this figure may change that.

Seeing as WM Mark 4 released earlier than expected I hope this follows suit. And the glorious diecast VII as well 😩

again, I do not own ANYTHING Hot Toys Iron Man related, but seeing the diecast VII at SDCC forces me to put it in the queue.

I keep looking at this figure in past convention footage lol. Super excited for him

Well...I just pre-ordered "The Punisher War Machine Armor" figure from Hot Toys and I am super excited about receiving this figure. :) The Punisher has always been one of my favorite comic book figures and I almost ended up getting a Punisher skull logo tattooed on me...which I am glad that I had changed my mind on that one, lol...it may have looked cool though. ;)
This Hot Toys figure is one of the most badass looking 1/6 scale figures I have seen so far...my last favorite purchase from Hot Toys was the Wolf Predator V2 which came out not all that long ago...that figure happens to be my current favorite Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures which says a lot because I have plenty of Hot Toys figures.

I do not own a single Hot Toys Iron Man 1/6 scale figure however I absolutely love Ironman. I still do not know why I do not at least own one Hot Toys Ironman figure but what is cool is that this "Punisher War Machine" is kind of like having both Worlds...ya know like a 2 in one deal...a kick ass War Machine figure decked out in a Punisher theme. :cool: Oh and Diecast! :cool:

...yes I know that War Machine is technically not an Ironman figure (Tony Stark does not wear it I mean) but it is from the same franchise and the War Machine by itself looks badass...now with a Punisher skull logo on the chest plate and mask this will be the ultimate War Machine figure to have. :)

I also love how nice and detailed the flame accessories look...in the promo pictures they look absolutely stunning...I mean just look at how badass this image looks!

At this moment...I am happy. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3140.JPG
    IMG_3140.JPG
    335.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Congrats SepticFlesh :hi5: This may possibly be your first step into the diecast rabbit hole =) The Punisher armor is built off the diecast Mark III from Civil War which is an awesome figure - very high quality and the weight in-hand feels amazing. The articulation and engineering are also top notch -- the same with the majority of other diecast Iron Man figs released thus far. I also have this on pre-order and I can't wait for him to be released. I definitely share your excitement!

I know I'm seeing this 3 months late, but looking at the pics, that is clearly a WM helmet. The top portions of the mask are widely set and angled, the side of the helmet is the squashed hex shape. Plus, it's just a repaint of the WM Mk III. What are you seeing that I'm not?

I know I'm seeing this 3 months late, but looking at the pics, that is clearly a WM helmet. The top portions of the mask are widely set and angled, the side of the helmet is the squashed hex shape. Plus, it's just a repaint of the WM Mk III. What are you seeing that I'm not?

Well for starters I'm seeing the actual discussion we were having. Of course the figure uses a WM helmet. However the Hasbro 1:1 helmet, which is what we were talking about, painted this Future Fight design on their Iron Man MK7 helmet mold.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back