Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On second thought, I'll take ANYTHING that they release at the moment. That's how desperate I am! LOL.
My credit card is loving it though. I'm sure it's not gonna last very long... :clap

It's still 1/6 scale.

Yep I wish this maquette line is 1/5 instead of 1/6. It would make this line even better and easier on the eyes. Why couldn't they make LOTR maquette in the same scale as the upcoming Starwars Maquette?

Yep I wish this maquette line is 1/5 instead of 1/6. It would make this line even better and easier on the eyes. Why couldn't they make LOTR maquette in the same scale as the upcoming Starwars Maquette?

Well I see perfect scale 1/6 in this drawing Sideshow Maquette line.

For larger-scale pieces we already have the Premium Format line.

Furthermore not all collectors have rooms and palaces, and at 1/6 is easier to be in the new line completist luckily Sideshow thought on this.

So I applaud Sideshow who has opted for 1/6 scale and hope it is always all parts of the line at this scale maquette.

Wow! Still no news on LOTR in this week's newsletter other than newly found sold-out items. I think Sideshow could at least post a few QA's to let us know that the lines still have life left in them and reassure collectors that they have long-term plans for both...:panic:

I want new LOTR statues and all the days look for any news...but with all the months we haven't had new items to buy I could save enough money to buy the Moria Orc PF exclusive last week on ebay...it's has been good becouse I can complete my collection

Regrettable lack of news from Sideshow with the lines of LOTR.
But seeing products that come out like this, because not announced anything about LOTR

This is what we have planned for next week, and still nothing from LOTR, it is regrettable that the lack of news of the LotR license by Sideshow.

frpmu.jpg

Weta Luckily if you get new beginning.

I totally agree with Gangrel! What's going on sideshow? They've been several months since you announced the last piece in LOTR license. What are you waiting for?

As you have notice, I'm a little bit impatient - I can't wait to see another pre-order from LORT universe (I need the hobbits). The more I think, the more irritates me. In my opinion they are waiting for the upcoming months to announce a new figure - so, they are trying to put off the new LORT figures to been displayed on the next Comic Con.

But there is something that I don't understand. With all due respect, the last weeks they have realised diferent kind of "stupid" pre-orders. I mean, How many people will pre-order the MGS Rex Figure? Or, do you think that the next Snake eyes pre-order will charm more people than one from LORT universe?

I want pre-orders as bad as anyone. Waiting sucks but it will make the next pre-order so much more awesome. Plus the next po must time so the items arrive next year as we've still got multiple pieces coming this year.

I want pre-orders as bad as anyone. Waiting sucks but it will make the next pre-order so much more awesome. Plus the next po must time so the items arrive next year as we've still got multiple pieces coming this year.

i dont know how much longer you can keep the angry mob in control josh if sideshow doesnt give us what we want soon. :lol

Well . . .if it balances Josh, I'm mad . . .madly happy that Sideshow is keeping my wallet from crying.

Seriously, the LOTR stuff that's coming out soon is Boromir, and I think that's it for any maquettes because I don't know when the Ringwraith is due. I don't mind waiting until Comic con for any new LOTR announcements.

Well . . .if it balances Josh, I'm mad . . .madly happy that Sideshow is keeping my wallet from crying.

Seriously, the LOTR stuff that's coming out soon is Boromir, and I think that's it for any maquettes because I don't know when the Ringwraith is due. I don't mind waiting until Comic con for any new LOTR announcements.

just finish the 2x hobbit duo so we have a complete fellowship, this has become almost an obsession for me now to get it completed.

After that they can make nothing but those nasty zombie corpse crap all year long and I wont complain...promise..

What's going on sideshow? They've been several months since you announced the last piece in LOTR license. What are you waiting for?

As you have notice, I'm a little bit impatient - I can't wait to see another pre-order from LORT universe (I need the hobbits). The more I think, the more irritates me. In my opinion they are waiting for the upcoming months to announce a new figure - so, they are trying to put off the new LORT figures to been displayed on the next Comic Con.

But there is something that I don't understand. With all due respect, the last weeks they have realised diferent kind of "stupid" pre-orders. I mean, How many people will pre-order the MGS Rex Figure? Or, do you think that the next Snake eyes pre-order will charm more people than one from LORT universe?

Totally agree with you.

Do not forget that in the Premium Format line are also more than a year without any news.
Just know that they are working on the Nazgul PF, but we'll see how much money they ask for it.

I'm just saying that we would like maquette line collectors know what's coming, at least be somewhat informed about the health of this new line.

They had promised the Ringwraith on steed PF and Sauron PF, hadn't they? Both of them are "big" releases...
In any case, I'm focused on collecting maquettes, and as gagaliya said, is an obsession for me to get the fellowship complete!

Yes, it's right that Ringwraith and Sauron are on the way to be done(but we have to see the prizes) but it's true that they told us that the PF line was going to have 3 statues each year and from that moment we have seen only one.

Back