Hot Toys TDKR 1/12 THE BAT Regular & Deluxe w/ Selina & Bomb (Official Specs+Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - THE BAT - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/12th scale collectible vehicl

From the HONG KONG ACGHK 2013 Show. As you can see from this angle. Technicians are making final adjustments on the 1/12 scale Hot Toys BAT along side of the 1/6 scale 1966 Batmobile! *** Attention Naysayers, Not So Small After All!
*** (note; click on photo to go to Photobucket to see more photos on the 1:12 scale The BAT by Hot Toys)

Yep, don't want it any bigger than that, let alone twice as big.

Re: 1/12 Hot Toys - THE BAT - The Dark Knight Rises - 1/12th scale collectible vehicl

-video by YouTube’s Ryno Farroki ('thank you' R.F.)

Last edited:

-video by YouTube's ansol2006 ('thank you', ansol2006)

*** (note; a slight better angle showing a bit more dorsal-overhead detailing.)

Last edited:

So will Hot Toys produce a line of Dark Knight figures in scale with the Bat now? Rerelease the Tumblers and Batpods for the smaller scale?

So will Hot Toys produce a line of Dark Knight figures in scale with the Bat now? Rerelease the Tumblers and Batpods for the smaller scale?

I don't see it happening in the near future looking at how HT is really milking IM 3 armors.

Is there any info on a release date for this beauty? Any chance of a 2013 release or more likely 2014?

It's like DX 12's mini me. When these all ship, someone ought to post a pic of the QS, the DX, and this, with the QS looking down on them and saying that they'll never be as good as their father.:lol

Does anyone think that Hot Toys will sell the 6" Batman alone, or will it be with the purchase of the Bat only? When Batman Begins came out I purchase the little snap kits that make a 4" Batman from Hot Toys, so in that respect, maybe they will sell their 6" Batman as a side project?

Come on, give me a Catwoman figure to go with that!

Batman turned out really well.

Last edited:

9471377817_cdbb5e1ae1_z.jpg

Img source: https://www.toy-people.com/?p=22831

That batman looks amazing, I have such a weak spot for 1/12 figures.

That batman looks amazing, I have such a weak spot for 1/12 figures.

Yea it does and same here. Looking forward to getting the details for this line.

hmmmm
eyes are googly, shoulder pads are too big n flat, cowl is all sorts of wrong and flat, chest logo is too small and crooked and the big one is ..... FATMAN IS BACK!!!!

They eyes look fine, the pads also look alright, there's nothing wrong with the cowl and the chest logo is the right size, it's pretty much the 1/6 miniaturized.

It's like DX 12's mini me. When these all ship, someone ought to post a pic of the QS, the DX, and this, with the QS looking down on them and saying that they'll never be as good as their father.:lol

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7edeOEuXdMU[/ame]

Is this going to be produce at all...being from 1/6 and got shrunk down to 1/12!!!???:gah:

Back