Metal Gear Solid collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the Legacy pics, disappointed there is no MPO, I mean c'mon! It's ALL THE CANON GAMES but MPO? It's like buying a new car with a missing hubcap. Unacceptable! :gah:

Removing a story to the franchise that more effected it than PW is just stupid. The story didn't move much with PW.

That's some very impressive work there, kohg. Sculpting works looks amazing and the homage to the Legacy Collection! Have you managed to paint your work?

My sculptures are not painted.

From left to right,
"NAKED(MGS3)", "SOLID(MGS1)", "BIG BOSS(MGS_PW)", "NAKED(MGS3)" and "OLD(MGS4)".
Originally leftmost is "SOLID(MGS2)", but it was not in my collection.

NAKED(MGS3) - HOT TOYS Naked Snake
SOLID(MGS1)" - Head:Sculpting, Body:Konami Solid Snake Vs Original
BIG BOSS(MGS_PW)9 - Head:Sculpting, Body:Inflames Metal Boss BDU Versionl
NAKED(MGS3) - MEDICOM TOY Naked Snake Tiger Stripe Version
OLD(MGS4) - Head:Sculpting, Body:MEDICOM TOY Old Snake

I'd love to see your work man. But I refuse to sign up for Facebook to see it. I did however see the Revolver Ocelot in the black suit. the head sculpt looked awesome. If the rest of your work looks like that I'd like to see it. If at all possible could you just put the pictures is in the forum so people like me can actually see them? Thanks bud.

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

My sculptures are not painted.

From left to right,
"NAKED(MGS3)", "SOLID(MGS1)", "BIG BOSS(MGS_PW)", "NAKED(MGS3)" and "OLD(MGS4)".
Originally leftmost is "SOLID(MGS2)", but it was not in my collection.

NAKED(MGS3) - HOT TOYS Naked Snake
SOLID(MGS1)" - Head:Sculpting, Body:Konami Solid Snake Vs Original
BIG BOSS(MGS_PW)9 - Head:Sculpting, Body:Inflames Metal Boss BDU Versionl
NAKED(MGS3) - MEDICOM TOY Naked Snake Tiger Stripe Version
OLD(MGS4) - Head:Sculpting, Body:MEDICOM TOY Old Snake

Oh so you're the one who did those? I just looked at you're facebook and I've seen those sculptures a lot in Google images. Extremely impressive work! :clap

That Vamp is crazy, it just stuck out to me since I've never really seen anyone tackle doing a custom of him.

You've really done great with those Snake and Big Boss sculpts, they really remind me of Yoji Shinkawa's artwork. I'd give an arm for a MGS2 Snake headsculpt from you :lol

My SNAKE Collections.

picture.php

https://www.facebook.com/koji.oonishi.1
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.248978545176808.59926.248977545176908&type=3

Thank you for looking.

Impressive! I like the Vamp and the Liquid alot. Are you using the clothing from the Yamotos?

I'm tired of kojis tweets consisting of horrible slimy looking meals. More MGS please or even silent hill. Wtf.

Init nobody cares about what your eating, i hate it how it's become something to post photos of your food. Who really want's to see

I'd love to see your work man. But I refuse to sign up for Facebook to see it. I did however see the Revolver Ocelot in the black suit. the head sculpt looked awesome. If the rest of your work looks like that I'd like to see it. If at all possible could you just put the pictures is in the forum so people like me can actually see them? Thanks bud.

Please see links below when you cannot see Facebook.

My Blog
https://www10.big.or.jp/~hghghg/?cat=33

METAL GEAR Sculptures
https://www.big.or.jp/~h-gauge/KO/FILE/MG.html

My Work
https://www.big.or.jp/~h-gauge/WORKS/MGS2/top.html

Japanese text only

You sculpted the trading figures?
Well done, love the Ocelot!

I didn't do It.

METAL GEAR SOLID 2 TRADING FIGURE COLLECTION-PART1-
OCELOT,OLGA,OTACON,RAIDEN
Prototype manufacture :Hitoshi Tobe(Heavy Gauge)

SNAKE,SOLDIER,RAY
Prototype manufacture :Koji Onishi(Heavy Gauge) <--- It's me.

METAL GEAR SOLID 2 TRADING FIGURE COLLECTION -PART2-
VAMP,FORTUNE,EMMA

SOLIDUS,FATMAN,PLISKIN,NINJA
Prototype manufacture :Koji Onishi(Heavy Gauge)

I hope to sculpture a 1/6 MGS2 Snake head sculpt some time.

I didn't do It.

METAL GEAR SOLID 2 TRADING FIGURE COLLECTION-PART1-
OCELOT,OLGA,OTACON,RAIDEN

SNAKE,SOLDIER,RAY
Prototype manufacture :Koji Onishi(Heavy Gauge) <--- It's me.

METAL GEAR SOLID 2 TRADING FIGURE COLLECTION -PART2-
VAMP,FORTUNE,EMMA

SOLIDUS,FATMAN,PLISKIN,NINJA
Prototype manufacture :Koji Onishi(Heavy Gauge)

I hope to sculpture a 1/6 MGS2 Snake head sculpt some time.

If you considered doing a commission on herw for that, you would have a giant list of people that would want to put money toward it. There is a big MGS community here that would want any of your sculpts, they all are fantastic.

If you considered doing a commission on herw for that, you would have a giant list of people that would want to put money toward it. There is a big MGS community here that would want any of your sculpts, they all are fantastic.

Once, just once I'd want to see a true MGS2 sculpt, and I'll provide the reference shots myself. I'm assuming it'll make the job much easier if you have tons of reference photos.

It's been a while since the last time I came here and post anything, how r u guys doing?

Seen the work of kohg, that was amazing, just shared on FB

It's been a while since the last time I came here and post anything, how r u guys doing?

Seen the work of kohg, that was amazing, just shared on FB

Pretty good!

Waiting on my Revoltech Snake to come by UPS today. Bought a 2nd Red Raiden from another website so in the off chance one has a defect I will still be able to keep one.

Other than that, MGS news has been quiet lately.

Back