New Pics 12/13/11!! -Set#2 Crazy Owners Samurai Sets coming!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Companeros,
Ive been in contact back and forth over the past few months with a rep from Crazy Owners and have some good news for all you Samurai Lovers. Crazy Owners will be releasing some Samurai uniforms and accesory sets in the future!! AND they are releasing the following figure.....

head.jpg

The rep will send me more pics later on, and i will post them ASAP!

Last edited:
Re: Crazy Owners Samurai Sets coming!!

Crazy Owners will be releasing some Samurai uniforms and accesory sets in the future!
AND they are releasing the following figure...

https://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s74/siquisiri/head.jpg

HOLLLLLY BUDDHA! :horror

I hope this will be an exact reproduction of the final battle armor in 1/6.
Maaan I was waiting for this for so long... and hopefully will not have to anymore verrrry soon :panic:

Many thx for this news :rock

Nice!!
Curious to see what they can do besides Nathan Algren,
the DiD Samurai were pretty amazing, so let's see how this goes!
:rock!

Nice sculpt from a great movie!

I'm kind of hoping someone posts a pic of the figure jumping up and down on a 1/6 couch... in full samurai regalia, of course.

Re: New Pics 12/4/11!! - Crazy Owners Samurai Sets coming!!

Looks amazing!!

However, there will never be any room on my shelves for a Tom Cruise sculpt.

Heres another quick update....... Version 2 will be a " western suit" ( im not sure if that means and leather jacket version or a usa army version- im hoping the latter!!!!!!!!!!) And version 3 will be the armored version, which is scheduled ti be released after the chinese new year..

This could turn out really good. Can't wait to see the images for the other versions!

looks good, but i wonder how the head is going to look later on. right now it looks ace. But Crazy owners is not exactly known for prototype paints on heads matching the finished products.....

looks good, but i wonder how the head is going to look later on. right now it looks ace. But Crazy owners is not exactly known for prototype paints on heads matching the finished products.....

Yeah they are hit and miss. The only acceptable one I have from them is the Sasaki Kojiro. But I reckon these figures could inspire a few decent sculpts from the talented guys on this site. I wouldn't get too concerned yet.

if they make an armored one ill get

Wow an armored one!?

Saweeeeeeeeeeeta!!!

I'd consider getting this just to go along with that one.

Really not bad so far.

Heres another quick update....... Version 2 will be a " western suit" ( im not sure if that means and leather jacket version or a usa army version- im hoping the latter!!!!!!!!!!) And version 3 will be the armored version, which is scheduled ti be released after the chinese new year..
The first and second sets will be released by January 2012!

MANY MANY MANY thx for updates!
I'll be broke... Want all 3 sets :lol:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back