The strangers 1/6 scale figures progress thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geewhiz clothing came through with dollface crop top, jacket, and black jeans
48040236493_58aa3bae47_z.jpg

48040236413_dfc240432d_z.jpg

geewhiz clothing was just too expensive to keep using and they wanted me to literally separate the black dots from the orange and make two different files
so i had to find an alternative
thats when i met Pam from pamSD custom clothing she normally works on dolls and make elaborate dresses and fancy clothing for collectible dolls
but fancied the challenge of doing something different and she nailed it
i wish id met her sooner as i would have got her to make the dollface clothing and the man in the mask suit
48040161921_27d07d580d_z.jpg

48040263962_affb640cce_z.jpg

48040161856_96aa0f4237_z.jpg

her work is second to none
and despite some setbacks and her being sick she came through for me big time
i used a scarlet witch hot toys body for this and she made it to fit

thanks guys
so i looked everywhere for a tie similar to the one worn in the movie and couldnt find any material that would do it justice
so decided to try and create the actual pattern
i took a piece of the tie from a photo from the movie and stitched the small segment together over and over in photoshop until i had essentially a "to scale" sheet of the pattern
48040218798_f208e18df3_z.jpg

then printed it on a photocopier using special inkjet material sheets
then shaped it into the tie and added a piece of elastic which would hide under the shirt collar
48040278492_855d948616_z.jpg

it turned out pretty good

got the knife and shotgun off ebay for around 20 bucks which was a steal because people are selling the terminator shotgun which is similar for 50 bucks
the axe was from zhukovs attic and cost 2 bucks

i will eventually replace them im sure especially the axe and knife but for now they do the job
48087333591_bd08b7e8b9_z.jpg

now that "man in the mask" has the axe in his hands it really is beginning to look legit
which is a point i never thought id reach with these guys lol
48087335976_c9b9f7996b_z.jpg

i still need to weather the suit and mask and i also need to do some work on the boots but its coming together nicely
i might have to rewatch the movie soon but cant remember if his hands were dirty? and the axe needs some weathering

finally put dollface together and it looks great
except the hair needs styling and setting
its way too "big" right now
48087429882_2e33f672fb_z.jpg

once the hair is sorted im going to weather the coat but overall things are looking good

Hello students and all those who are in search of responsible authors of letters for essays, desirtations, abstracts. I found such people and I want to share with you, I think that you should know these guys and with their approach and performance of work they should have a lot of orders https://www.academicghostwriter.org/ Excellent work, especially considering the short time frame. Complies with the requirements. My topic is rated with the highest score. Conscientious, quality work. I am very pleased. I highly recommend it.

now that "man in the mask" has the axe in his hands it really is beginning to look legit
which is a point i never thought id reach with these guys lol
48087335976_c9b9f7996b_z.jpg

i still need to weather the suit and mask and i also need to do some work on the boots but its coming together nicely
i might have to rewatch the movie soon but cant remember if his hands were dirty? and the axe needs some weathering
Amazing work!
I am making my own custom ”man in the mask” figure too…. Who did you end up using for the suit? Hard to find a good brown suit anywhere….

Back