☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Shelves® ☆☆☆ 〖Update - Page 258〗

I'm a sucker for anything Indy, that piece looks fantastic. It has a lot of presence, congrats. :)

Wow! Congrats on Indy buddy!!! Looks great :clap

Thanks Andy.
TeFhv.gif

I'm a sucker for anything Indy, that piece looks fantastic. It has a lot of presence, congrats. :)

Thank you MM. I totally love this piece.
TeFhv.gif

Sideshow Indiana Jones 'Pursuit of the Ark' Ex - 005/150

Unboxing

Picture
hd6q.png

fadh.png

th2j.png

pxa9.png

Great Great Score and Pic's on Indy, Sarvesh, Great action point in the movie they used for this Piece, when he took out after the Ark, Excellent Post my Friend

Great Great Score and Pic's on Indy, Sarvesh, Great action point in the movie they used for this Piece, when he took out after the Ark, Excellent Post my Friend

Sorry for the late reply to your post Al. Many thanks for your kind words as always.
TeFhv.gif

Hey Sarv, welcome back again brother :1-1: congrats on the Cat Woman PF pre order...hows things going by the way? :)

I love this piece,it´s so iconic :clap great shot

fadh.png

Now this is Awesome! POed
bfgeh2.gif

OhQZn.png

Indeed you have ordered a future masterchick,I think catwoman is the best pf of the 3 sexy chicks (Poison Ivy,Harley and catwoman)

I love this piece,it´s so iconic :clap great shot

Indeed you have ordered a future masterchick,I think catwoman is the best pf of the 3 sexy chicks (Poison Ivy,Harley and catwoman)

Thank you buddy. Not a very big fan of Indy but this piece is just too good. Lot of character to it. And I have to agree with you on Catwoman Pf being the best. It really looks sexy and the expression is seductive. Hopefully SSC nail the final production.

Thank you buddy. Not a very big fan of Indy but this piece is just too good. Lot of character to it. And I have to agree with you on Catwoman Pf being the best. It really looks sexy and the expression is seductive. Hopefully SSC nail the final production.

of course my friend, this indiana piece/diorama It´s super iconic,transmits a lot of motion,great!

:duff

Bro I'm bumping this **** cause it's the ****, makes sense? ;)

I was catching back on your acquisitions since the new year, some great stuff in there! Isn't MJ just gorgeous? I can't stop saying WoW!

Bro I'm bumping this **** cause it's the ****, makes sense? ;)

I was catching back on your acquisitions since the new year, some great stuff in there! Isn't MJ just gorgeous? I can't stop saying WoW!

I second that Bump

Al

Hello guys!! Been a long long long time since I last updated or even logged in on this forum... Damn I miss those good ol days... I have not been in touch with my collection side of things for ages and have decided to slowly let my precious statues and figures go to better homes and deserving collectors. Just don't have the time or space like before to keep adding more collectibles to my collection. It has been a great journey with respect to this hobby and I am not going to give it up completely on it. Will still be holding on to some of the priceless pieces that I have. Do keep a look out in the Trade section for my listings. For now I am starting with Blitzway Bruce 40th Anniversary. Will list other stuff soon.

Thank you for all the support and lovely comments over these years on my collection and posts. I have thoroughly cherished those moments.

Hello guys!! Been a long long long time since I last updated or even logged in on this forum... Damn I miss those good ol days... I have not been in touch with my collection side of things for ages and have decided to slowly let my precious statues and figures go to better homes and deserving collectors. Just don't have the time or space like before to keep adding more collectibles to my collection. It has been a great journey with respect to this hobby and I am not going to give it up completely on it. Will still be holding on to some of the priceless pieces that I have. Do keep a look out in the Trade section for my listings. For now I am starting with Blitzway Bruce 40th Anniversary. Will list other stuff soon.

Thank you for all the support and lovely comments over these years on my collection and posts. I have thoroughly cherished those moments.

Wow bro... great to hear from you once more after such a long time but sad to hear that you've decided to move most of your great pieces on - not to mention your epic set up! :( You were one of the first guys i got to know when i first started collecting and i always used to look forwards to your updates :)

I wish you the very best my friend Sarvesh and fingers crossed we'll see some more of your awesome pics :)

Back