Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

Holy crap does this guy eviscerate the "action" in TLJ. ajp, cerealkeller, xipotec, etc., hide your eyes:

:lol :lol

And what the hell is this???

Using classic dialogue tracks to rewrite Luke and Han as bumbling idiots while Leia becomes the Mary Sue savior of the OT?

Is KK becoming unhinged or what? GTFO with that nonsense. :slap

Alright we're being trolled with that one. It seems specifically designed to get a rise out of all the fans who've criticized Rey and Star Wars under Disney.

And what the hell is this???

Using classic dialogue tracks to rewrite Luke and Han as bumbling idiots while Leia becomes the Mary Sue savior of the OT?

Is KK becoming unhinged or what? GTFO with that nonsense. :slap

The force is female.

I like how Leia is not even grateful that someone came to her aid, as if she didn't need the help, while being trapped in a room. She rescued herself...like Rey. Never forget.

It's most likely Jakku, but if it's Tatooine, Rey better fight a Krayt Dragon.

Just sayin'.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Holy crap does this guy eviscerate the "action" in TLJ. ajp, cerealkeller, xipotec, etc., hide your eyes:

I don't usually click this stuff but I trust you.

Holey Moley, it's like every character in TLJ has Horror Movie Decision Making Skills. Do the worst thing, every time. I'm not even sure it qualifies as a story.

Inept heroes run away from casually interested villains. Occasionally the heroes throw human sacrifices to the villains.

Holey Moley, it's like every character in TLJ has Horror Movie Decision Making Skills. Do the worst thing, every time. I'm not even sure it qualifies as a story.

Inept heroes run away from casually interested villains. Occasionally the heroes throw human sacrifices to the villains.

Robot Head’s TLJ videos are actually really funny, he’s got a few others too. I’m not into the overly hateful stuff myself,but I do appreciate the comedic ones.

But your take is spot on :lol

As for the animated Leia short, I thought it was quite cute and didn’t take any issue with it.

I don't even know how I stumbled on that video but once he started showing clips from ALIENS, FOTR, RO, etc., I had to take note. His comments on the rebels on Crait going outside to protect the indestructible door were hilarious though. It's like me going to a shootout and deciding to take off my bullet proof vest and act as a human shield to protect it, lol.

That video is hilarious. Especially my brief appearance.

I thought you'd get a kick out of it. :lol

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I don't even know how I stumbled on that video but once he started showing clips from ALIENS, FOTR, RO, etc., I had to take note. His comments on the rebels on Crait going outside to protect the indestructible door were hilarious though. It's like me going to a shootout and deciding to take off my bullet proof vest and act as a human shield to protect it, lol.

I thought you'd get a kick out of it. [emoji38]
But they went outside because the FO had that death star doorbuster, right? Maybe I need to watch again soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They also waited till they had visual contact with the First Order before closing the indestructible door, which meant several of their few remaining numbers were almost killed by a stray disabled ship. Luckily it just happened to be carrying Finn and Rose.

Khev......do you hate TLJ like the rest of us do yet?

It's OK man. It's a bad movie, and I know you want to like it cause it's SW....but lying to yourself is unhealthy.

When you're ready to admit how much you hate it, we'll all be here for you.

They also waited till they had visual contact with the First Order before closing the indestructible door, which meant several of their few remaining numbers were almost killed by a stray disabled ship. Luckily it just happened to be carrying Finn and Rose.

Kinda like a small 2 meter exhaust port that blows up an entire station.....

Cant pick and choose lazy writing...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

At least Rogue One helped lend some plausibility to that by making it a deliberate act of design sabotage.

Back