Alamo Drafthouse Posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just scored the Duck Dodgers print. My very first Mondo. Can't believe I actually got this.

Yeah it's extremely addicting, more so than the statues in my opinion. I just started last summer. So far I have the Ken Taylor Warriors set, the Tyler Stout Warriors, Aaron Horkey Pan's Labyrinth variant, and Shepard Fairey They Live.

I really wanted to find the Billy Perkins Good, the Bad, and the Ugly but have never seen it. I was able to buy the last non-Mondo artist's edition straight from Billy Perkins, though.

Heya,
This is off topic, but which of you guys are in Austin? Our family is seriously considering making a move in the next year or so and Austin is on the short list. My wife lived there when she was young and liked it and I know some of you all live there and just wondered how you like it. Feel free to shoot me a PM, I really would appreciate any feedback you have!!! :1-1: It would be awesome to maybe have some freak friends there if that's where we settled on too!!! Other possible destinations are Indianapolis, Lexington, and Louisville so far.

I love Austin. I truly do not think I could ever leave unless I moved to Santa Barbara.

There's a lot to do, it's very down to earth. Jeans and t-shirt kind of place. Great food, too. We get a comic con here and that I do love. And with San Antonio, Houston and Dallas within decent driving distance, it opens you up to doing even more.

The heat is a b i t c h in the summer. It is over 100 degrees for over 3 months. And during the winter you may get a few 30 and 40 degree days. But mostly it stays between 60-80's. So there isn't much climate change.

There is a new Apple being opened up. I mean the big huge place, not the stores in the mall. It's going to have jobs for something like 50 thousand people...I think. But it's for a LOT of people. It may be 35 thousand now that I think about it and the pay is in the 50 thousands. Ahh, I forget. But it will create more opportunity.

I think Austin is a wonderful place to live. And we have a great University here, too.

I love Austin. I truly do not think I could ever leave unless I moved to Santa Barbara.

There's a lot to do, it's very down to earth. Jeans and t-shirt kind of place. Great food, too. We get a comic con here and that I do love. And with San Antonio, Houston and Dallas within decent driving distance, it opens you up to doing even more.

The heat is a b i t c h in the summer. It is over 100 degrees for over 3 months. And during the winter you may get a few 30 and 40 degree days. But mostly it stays between 60-80's. So there isn't much climate change.

There is a new Apple being opened up. I mean the big huge place, not the stores in the mall. It's going to have jobs for something like 50 thousand people...I think. But it's for a LOT of people. It may be 35 thousand now that I think about it and the pay is in the 50 thousands. Ahh, I forget. But it will create more opportunity.

I think Austin is a wonderful place to live. And we have a great University here, too.

Sounds like heaven to me :lol

So who might be going to the screening and be able to score me an ET ? :pray:

E.T.blue_.4.jpg

I love that E.T. as well but I have to hold out for The Dark Crystal.

If they have posters for Dark Crystal and Labyrinth, I'll be taking the day/morning off and hopefully score. I'd even be willing to pay scalper prices for both of those.

I know they did a Labyrinth at one point. It was pretty nice.

I wont be able to make it to this but I know the remaining prints will go up for sale on their site a day or two later.

What's crazy is that each variant is $80 + shipping ($25 each) and that is already just a little more than what I paid on ebay for the originals.

Back