Splice License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will never watch the movie again, but I understood it and don't have a problem with it..

I can't rememer correctly, but at the beginning wasn't there an issue with them having a child? They wanted to but didn't know if they could handle it based on one of their pasts? Idunno if that's right..but that's what I remember.

But anyway, they decide to have a kid.. Then the dad has sex with her, and she ends up raping her mother..
I wonder what would have happened if they had a Human child... :panic:

I will never watch the movie again, but I understood it and don't have a problem with it..

I can't rememer correctly, but at the beginning wasn't there an issue with them having a child? They wanted to but didn't know if they could handle it based on one of their pasts? Idunno if that's right..but that's what I remember.

But anyway, they decide to have a kid.. Then the dad has sex with her, and she ends up raping her mother..
I wonder what would have happened if they had a Human child... :panic:

It would've been an episode of Law & Order: SVU? :dunno

Ok. I thought I could make you be creative.

I agree with the pacing at the end, but I think it's more realistic for bad things to go bad quickly. Not that faithfully reproducing reality is what film is for; I just liked that it didn't waste any time on superfluous dialogue or chase scenes. When it all came crashing down, it didn't do it in slow motion.

Oooh, you was testing me.

Alright. I'll get back to you on this.

I didn't think it was bad flick. Just a little disappointed is a all.

Love the look of the baby Dren statue. almost life size is gonna be great. Unlike most here I actually really loved this movie.

I did too.

Probably the worst thing that could happen if you messed with engineering homemade species. Between the monster's appearance/behavior, and the effects on the minds of her creators, it was creepy as hell. A complete success in my book.

That said, I have no interest in merchandise.

timthumb.php

Looks nice and freaky!!
:horror!

a baby Dren is a great idea and I'm half temted to buy it. But I have a feeling they'll do a grown up Dren also so I may just wait.

I cant say thats the first piece Id have put out from this license.
Reminds me of the seam that runs up my ......(rhymes with balls) :monkey1

Back