What is the best hot toys IRONMAN?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the mark 4 imo, that piece just looks so stunning, the paint is amazing and the sculpt is too.

what do you guys think of the mark II armor unleashed? Worth getting as a first hot toys piece?

what do you guys think of the mark II armor unleashed? Worth getting as a first hot toys piece?

Get what you like, if its ironman I say while this piece looks nice not sure if its the best representive of that line.

Personally think the IV has TOO much red for me. The VI's colour scheme reminds me of the old school original suit despite it having a triangle chest piece and silver. I find he looks bigger than the IV too.
3638415082_a30d178a3d.jpg

HT needs to make a figure of this.

Get what you like, if its ironman I say while this piece looks nice not sure if its the best representive of that line.

:exactly: I have Mark I and Mark II (unleashed) and at one point all Marks (except Secret Project). Beyond Mark I, IMO the scale doesn't actually appear a man (figure) is in the suit. As a result, I sold everything.

I purchased unleashed because it is the "skeleton" suit so in terms of scale for me it works. All in the eye of the beholder....

Back