Statue Enterbay Black Label Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess for what statue they're making :D

Bruce-Lee-Shirtless-Jean.jpg

I wonder how well this 'casual Bruce' figure would sell. It'd be strictly for the hard-core fans, just like the HT MIS Bruce's that are now going for bargain-basement prices 'cause HT overshot on production vs demand.

I'm not overly excited about a casual BL either. But am still interested in seeing how it turns out.

My guess for what statue they're making :D

Bruce-Lee-Shirtless-Jean.jpg

My sentiments too.... the molded hands look the part, minimal attire + accessories = lower costs than their 1/6 boxsets, having him wear a top will probably remove the novelty of his seamless body too. Shd this really be it, I do hope the shades are removable.

The jeans in the teasers were apparently a gift from Kato to YJ Park & Bill mentioned in that post that it was used temporarily only to have a feel of the overall look.

Yeah, this reads to me like "Premium Format statues, but with good paint apps every time." Interesting. Edition size is really high for a 1/4 scale statue, though. I'm not sure any Sideshow PF had an edition size that high--not even their Boba Fett or Vader.

Yeah, this reads to me like "Premium Format statues, but with good paint apps every time." Interesting. Edition size is really high for a 1/4 scale statue, though. I'm not sure any Sideshow PF had an edition size that high--not even their Boba Fett or Vader.

Its actually 1/6 and honestly I think the larger edition size is to make the overall price lower per edition

New titbit frm Bill's weibo,

the headsculpt will be removable & can be attached onto a normal 1/6 figure body too......no specific type of body was mentioned, rm-x perhaps?

I'll second the motion on "enough Bruce Lee already."

Bruce Lee is Enterbay's Iron Man/Batman/Predator. He ain't goin' nowhere :D

New titbit frm Bill's weibo,

the headsculpt will be removable & can be attached onto a normal 1/6 figure body too......no specific type of body was mentioned, rm-x perhaps?

Excellent, makes for a far more versatile figure :)

I think following Bruce Lee 1/6th Releases will continue to have the same ball joint cavity on the body like the RMX to make this more versatile

Guys, guys, guys, guys....

Why are you hiding a Bruce Lee discussion without me ?

:gah: :gah: :gah:

Okay... With that said - let's move on...
smiley.gif

Aeumuse, thank you for keeping us up-to-date with what is going on on Bill's and Enterbay's blog.

They have not reveled to me much about what is in the pipelines of the new figure body they posted pictures of. Much of what Bill has said has already been posted here on this forum . What I have been doing is supplying Bill and the Enterbay team with some photos of Bruce in Big Boss which I hope will help.

It would have been cool if they will decide to make an open mouth pissed off head sculpt - something like this, which I have proposed:

:monkey4 or this one :monkey2 or just a cool and in a good mood one :peace

What do the rest of you think ?

It would have been cool if they will decide to make an open mouth pissed off head sculpt - something like this, which I have proposed:

:monkey4 or this one :monkey2 or just a cool and in a good mood one :peace

What do the rest of you think ?

What about this one from the final battle scene?

:monkey1

pic105.jpg

this would be pretty cool
or this
the-big-boss-platinum-edition-470-75.jpg

there's also a scene in ETD where stares across at han with a cheesed off look pre/scar which would be good.

Last edited:
Guys, guys, guys, guys....

Why are you hiding a Bruce Lee discussion without me ?

:gah: :gah: :gah:

We're just used to you appearing like magic whenever a thread title is created with the words 'Bruce Lee' in it :wave

...okey just kidding guys... Hehe...

Here is the shot:

OpenMonthAngryBigBoss.jpg

Can't remember what thread, but didn't Enterbay Bill post a shot on his blog of this pic exactly, pretty much confirming that it would be 1 of the 2 sculpts that come with the Big Boss figure ?

yeah i think your right on that one.if i'm honest i'm not overly keen on it,but we shall see
but as EB are doing a 1/6 big boss RM,and this is a statue does that mean 2 big bosses,or is this a none movie statue?

Last edited:
i wonder if this head will be the replacement head for the GOD Beijing edition ?

Rob

Hey Rob, long time no see man !

Enterbay keeps stalling the 3rd. head because of work load - but both Bill and my other Enterbay contacts assures me that it will happen. Let's just keep it at ice and hope it will eventually turn up soon
smiley.gif

We're just used to you appearing like magic whenever a thread title is created with the words 'Bruce Lee' in it :wave

Can't remember what thread, but didn't Enterbay Bill post a shot on his blog of this pic exactly, pretty much confirming that it would be 1 of the 2 sculpts that come with the Big Boss figure ?

I guess you are right SAB - but in case I miss something I hope you and the others will let me know. I just popped in here by coincident.

By the way, you are absolutely right: I totally forgot that he did actually post this image:

69464edegw1dq5870q651j.jpg

Thanks for the reminder
smiley.gif

....damn it.... I must be getting old.... How could I forget... Argh... How embarrassing...

yeah i think your right on that one.if i'm honest i'm not overly keen on it,but we shall see

I think this might be an interesting new twist to the 1/6 figure scene (though you all have to correct me if this has been done before - except Enterbay's "G.O.D. 3: Behind the Scenes" and "Scarface War Version" of course....) - that they are going to have a more expressionistic head sculpt.

Back