Rene Belloq 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you named names so I didn't have to take the blame.:D

No blame to take really. IJ has let it known that he wanted Indy to be a powerhouse and that he knew two figures that were ready to go and if he didn't see a third he would consider the line fumbled. I wonder if he still feels that way or if there may be some surprises as the weekend nears.

BELLOSH!!!

Wow, this comes as a surprise. I'll be picking one of these up for sure. The indyfan in me really appreciates getting Belloq in the white outfit, as there's nothing out there of that version. I think it would be stellar if you could change out the clothes and make up ceremonial Belloq as well, though.

Trev

Question for you Trev. Hypothetically, how difficult do you think it'd be to sculpt a head like Belloq in mid explosion? I've never seen anything like that before and think it'd be rather tricky to pull off well.

This doesn't do anything for me. How is this any different than a Ken doll? But I'm interested in what the exclusive is (Idol Chamber Environment) :confused::confused:

boring outfit?! absurd!! (forgive the Raiders fan in me for being harsh :)) just imagine how Raiders that'd look next to Indy, guys...

entropy- wow, that'd be really tough! The real question is, do you make it look like the dummy, or do you try to blow Paul Freeman up. :) I think the easiest way to do something like that would be to play around with a casting of a normal sculpted head (before explosion) with the proper expression. maybe you rotocast it in a soft material that you can sort of cut into pieces. then you might place those pieces into a "headshaped" sculpt that's made a bit bigger than Belloq's head....thus giving you a lot of cracks and areas that you could paint to give the impression of the big BOOOOOM.

don't know if it makes any sense, but I can't imagine how you could give the impression of such immediate destruction. cool idea to kick around

Trev

I like the end outfit....but whenever I think Belloq, I think of him in his white suit, so thats why I like it more....heh.

I just can't think of what he'd come with...I mean really

-a machine gun
-bottle of vodka and glasses
-maps?
-Marion's shoe?

I think they could really include the robes with him. It wouldn't require a whole lot extra.

My guess:
Bottle of Vodka
Worthless watch that with be worth something in a thousand years
Most likely a pistol

Back