ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what then would this be?

69464edegw1dnv1mmf5llj.jpg

Just an announcement, which they have followed up pretty well by teasers and WIP of sculpts and bodies almost every month.

Show me another major company with this quality work who do that? Whose teasers of WIP protos and sculpts are shown so frequently from time of announcement to release

Makes me happy and excited for the Rocky and Rambo figures.

Is Enterbay doing Rocky and Rambo? I know HT is planning 1:4 rocky, if EB does a 1:6 line with better likenesses than the old HT I'll be there -- Rocky, Apollo, Clubber and Drago. Would also like to see a street clothes rocky and a Mickey.

for Rambo. I'd dig a First Blood and Rambo II version.

As for this topic, the TLJ looks phenomenal. I am definitely looking forward to these two.

Is Enterbay doing Rocky and Rambo?

Yes, both 1/4 scale figures. Rocky appears to tentatively be Rocky 3 based on specifying that film for the ad.

Rocky

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106977

Rambo is Rambo 3, they've already shown off body sculpt work and prototype accessories.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93811&page=29

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93811&page=31

Here's a full list of their 1/4 scale plans for 2012.

392779_10150402065895509_654545508_8727701_1072535988_n.jpg

Did HT's mention Rocky in their 1/4 scale plans?

No, I think they just meant to type EB and typed HT thinking about the comment regarding HT's old 1/6 figures.

I'll probably only get Tommy or K out of this line. He has the most charisma on screen compared to Will Smith

That new sculpt is amazing looking. New sculptor? What else can this guy do? Damn.

Just an announcement, which they have followed up pretty well by teasers and WIP of sculpts and bodies almost every month.

Show me another major company with this quality work who do that? Whose teasers of WIP protos and sculpts are shown so frequently from time of announcement to release

I would say most don't need to as they announce the figure and show the prototype at the same time.

How long ago was the NBA line announced? :lol

And to be honest, both Sideshow and HT do the teasers; they also tend to get products out much faster than EB.

I would say most don't need to as they announce the figure and show the prototype at the same time.

How long ago was the NBA line announced? :lol

And to be honest, both Sideshow and HT do the teasers; they also tend to get products out much faster than EB.

Yeah like MGS, Kevin Flynn, Those broads from Sucker Punch, plus the City Hunter,plus a whole lot of stuff. HT havent shown teasers or 'Backstage' pics of so many licenses that they have announced.

Might I just remind you of the Superman Christopher Reeve coming this 'winter' tagline?

Like I said, at the present moment EB are churning out figures, teasing them at the correct time before release and showing OFFICIAL pics a week before sales or (in the case of Elvis) a couple of months or so.

Give credit where it is due. EB have stepped up their game a LOT since the GoD fiasco. Been more customer friendly, totally changed the way they are showing their figures and their production paintwork on headsculpts are far ahead of anything in the market today.

The very fact you see a sculpt of TLJ as soon as its done is something you should thank. Hot Toys show nothing like this until they have a proto done already and then start the comments like 'The Likeness is off'

Since the 1/4 Terminator, EB have pulled ahead a lot in terms of quality work.

EB's a small company. They frequent a lot of these message boards too. So they are reading what people are saying and taking criticism. I got called out on weibo one time for questioning who the Ron guy is (I think it's his brother or brother in law) too. They hit up Toysdaily and whatever else a lot.

And yeah, I think this just shows they are still extremely well off even without Arnie Kim. YJ is an amazing sculptor and he looks like Khalil Fong (a muscian/singer in Asia) hahaha

High quality MIB figures have been a grail of mine for 15 years.

As much as I want X-Men: First Class figures and a Loki, these are my top priority.

Hey guyz,just so you know the whole reason behind the fuzzy PICS. from ENterbay is because at the time of showing they don't have the approval by the licensor so they can't fully show the sculpt.They also don't want to disappoint the fans so they show what they can so everyone can be somewhat content.^_^

Back