1/6 Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

Yeah, definitely gonna own 2 85s. This is epic. Iron man is my favorite mcu character

Re: Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark LXXXV (Battle Damaged Version) Coll

That headsculpt looks wonky...the hair seems weird and the likeness seems off...to me at least...

I'm currently locked-in for the clean version, so I'm not jumping into this yet...

Also I feel like they should include the half-burnt face sculpt...but they'll probably just have the clean headsculpt to go along with this one.

Hair is pretty accurate... and the headsculpt is better than anything they've done previoiusly. Certainly better than the normal 85.

hqdefault.jpg
tony.jpg

Head sculpt looks INSANE. Definitely in for both versions. I will nitpick though and say it looks like they could have gone even harder on the battle damage here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head sculpt looks INSANE. Definitely in for both versions. I will nitpick though and say it looks like they could have gone even harder on the battle damage here.

100% agree with you...looking over the photos again the battle damage is kinda weaksauce...they need to make it more damaged.

Incredible. I wasn’t going to get an 85 but this has changed my mind.

I wonder if SS will let me move my deposit over to this.

Yessssssssss.

Will have to cancel the clean one.

Haha I knew it - after over a decade collecting Hot Toys it is easy at this point to see where they will pull out their cash cow moves

Yes yes a personally painted JC Hong sculpt that he shows off for every figure. He will show off a version of this one too.

HT cheaped out on the neck -- take a look at the awkward BD neck on the masked version...

neck issue.jpg

Should be a removable piece. :tap

What's wrong with it?

Awesome but I want it now :impatient:

And I like the blue meanie hands. :lol

It's like a neck cuff thing the regular 85 has it too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Some aspects of this are stellar, but put together there is a lot that doesn’t mesh well together for me, like they couldn’t fully commit. Some parts too clean for the battle damaged vibe they’re going for.

It's like a neck cuff thing the regular 85 has it too.

No. Please use your eyes. Go look at the BD 85 pictures of Tony's head and how the neck is and then look back at the helmeted pictures. The damaged neck portion is designed for Tony's head -- the masked head is a plug-in after-thought.

Back