Custom Kit Bash Bruce Wayne pictures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job, especial as your new to 1/6TH collecting.
Also I would like to say welcome to The Sideshow Freaks :banana

Cool! I too am (relatively) new to the boards, came from SHH, new to 1/6 scale collecting, and was inspired by the Dark Knight Hot Toys line to get involved!

You'll find it's a lot of fun (but very expensive!). I've finished collecting all the so-far-released Hot Toys Batman figs (will show pics later), and am now in the process of collecting and building my own customs (from Batman)!

Very addicting, but I think it's worth it.

So welcome!

Thanks guys! Agreed on both the cost and addicting nature of 1/6 scale collecting. :cool:

That Triad uptown suit is great - looks nice Mollins.
Getting the clothes to fit right seems like the key to a successful custom. That and a great head sculpt...:D

Here's the photo that clearly shows it:

I had thought it was plain hazel until I saw that photo where it's clearly two seperate colours.

Huh, well will you look at that. So if your eyes have a solid colored center of different color from the outer ring then you have heterchromia? So then if it's not solid color in the center then you have hazel? Very weird but cool.

That's the exact same color of my eyes and I've always said they were hazel. I'm pretty sure heterochromia is two completely different color eyes.

Standard Heterochromia is two different coloured eyes, eyes that are one colour on the outside and a different on the inside is Central Heterochromia

Standard Heterochromia is two different coloured eyes, eyes that are one colour on the outside and a different on the inside is Central Heterochromia

correct!
wow, never realised how light and grey his eyes are up close, i always thought of them to be a much browner color all over. amazing what different light can do!

was disappointed with the saturday toys suit so i purchased another suit and it arrived today. too bad that i have only a slim ht body and not a narrowed shoulder body :( someone wants to trade? :D

here are some quick shots

bw1.png

bw2.png

bw3.png

PJ those bashes are amazing. Who painted your Bale head? Its the andy head right? A lot better than the HT one.

Thrustmaster it looks likethat Toymaster suit you used is tailored really well for that slim body! It's too bad there is that shiny line on the collar. I never understood that about those suits. I guess it looks closer to some sort of tux. Maybe you should give him a bowtie instead?

PJ those bashes are amazing. Who painted your Bale head? Its the andy head right? A lot better than the HT one.

Thrustmaster it looks likethat Toymaster suit you used is tailored really well for that slim body! It's too bad there is that shiny line on the collar. I never understood that about those suits. I guess it looks closer to some sort of tux. Maybe you should give him a bowtie instead?

Yep exactly :) It's the Toymaster Suit. It was hard to find it, but when I saw it at ebay, just snapped it, I think there is still one at ebay. And as for the tie, I thought that too. I've purchased a bowtie from ebay, and I'm waiting for it. Will take then the waistcoat out and do a BBegins-Bruce kitbash. Materials of the suit is really well and really thin. But I have a feeling that this would look better on a Narrowed Shoulder body. But don't have one to test it out. Maybe later :)

thank you raymond.yes its the andy b head painted by small_studios:)

Back