DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

The announcement of the single releases of the GCPD villains came in a perfect time for me, too.

The day they announced them was the same day my BTAS Freeze's left elbow rubber ripped (and I didn't even had his arm bent. It simply got dry and ripped).

I had *just* got him and BTAS Ivy back from customization. I've owned the GCPD Pack since it came out, by the way.
My Ivy now looks perfect and screen-accurate, and so did Freeze, until that ***** happened. LOL

Long story short, I'll be getting Freeze to replace mine.
Talked to my friend Michael, who's the prototype painter for DCC, and he assured me he'll talk to the DCC folks about having Freeze's gun and cylinder properly painted and giving him the correct dome (height and shape) that is shown on the proto image.
:yess:

By the way: Freeze's colors are more screen-accurate than the first release. Didn't notice the first one was kinda off until I saw the new one and compared to stills of the show.

Thank you man.

As soon as I saw this post I listed my GCPD set for $490. It sold on Sunday. I figure getting $500 on it is as good as I was going to do. I hadn’t opened the shipper box from DCBS, forgot I bought it from there for only $110 in 2017. It was in perfect condition.

Feels good. Glad I never opened it and waited. Now I’m basically getting the singles for free and then some.

Thanks again.

I lucked into getting a set of two from a local shop at Christmas for $75 a pop and I sold the second back in January for $490. I kind of feel like Indiana Jones grabbing his hat from under the sealing door in the nick of time. Good on you for getting it while you could.

Will this make Montoya the most expensive figure - if she is only available in the GCPD set?

Montoya is lame.

Honestly, it was stupid of DC Collectibles not to release Freeze, Croc, Ivy and Bane as singles in the first place. Hopefully these rereleases are better made.

If you’re interested in the standard Manbat figure he’s less than $100 on Amazon right now. That’s where I’ve bought most of my figures for this line.

I noticed a few pages back someone post that Two-Face ain't coming with the straight jacket anymore...I hope Scarecrow is still coming with the Jonathan Crane head.

Video of the new wave in their packaging is doing the rounds on Instagram - looks like no stands are included from what I could see.

[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video of the new wave in their packaging is doing the rounds on Instagram - looks like no stands are included from what I could see.
Where? Have seen DC Collectibles post anything.

Here are the actual images.

56427098_205490200424138_7192381610029433813_n.jpg

56595628_2014494322011229_2509310542834049724_n.jpg

56902597_2215431005202287_428335116531573552_n.jpg

57602925_493094354561659_6516224298222437190_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwdfTjBHrKa/

Gray Ghost's accessories are cute. H.A.R.D.A.C looks terrifying...and I mean that as a compliment! :)

Looks like I'll never have a holiday joker either. Can't find any site that has it in stock

My LCS has multiples of this for 24.99 I think. They actually have a lot of this line. All I want is the Superman/Lois set but they are sold out of it.

So they removed the movie poster and 2 of the 3 cars for Gray Ghost :slap
They even removed the "punch" hands that are the ones on the official solicits pics. Unbelivable

I'm really starting to hate this company. After MOTP cape and strength jacket for Two-Face, this is enough 58d406bf-ba16-4c8e-a027-78d9b1498889.jpg batdcfig189_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Well, I'm not going to complain about two extra accessories, which are identical to one that's very much in the package, that I'd never heard about until just now, and I would not at all be surprised if the poster is behind hiding behind the cape in there. I am, however really not liking all that much the look of the "NECA diaper" he has, Im not sure I like the Marvel Legends style hips on HARDAC, and I am disappointed that Harvey still has that droopy eye on his good side. That said... everything else... *kisses fingers like a chef*

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Back