Sideshow Newsletter access?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's spelled 'their'.

:slap So its okay to change the preview pics after the stuff ships right? If you don't like it, return it? What kind of business model is that Alex?

You guys have put me (and all others) in a really tough spot. I know there will not be another Jim Lee's Rogue PF. I bought this to display with my Gambit. I'm gonna be frank, by SSC changing the pics on the website today, Im almost certain there will be no partial refund. If I want to get this repainted (or fix), it's going to cost money to do it.

I really hope you guys correct the mistakes or business practice. QC on the factory work needs to be better especially for the kind of money I am spending on your products each year.

Just a note, I got my Vampirella Comiquette & her face is masterfully painted. The factory that u guys did Rogue needs to step it up or drop completely.

Not the place for this.

Back on topic....

I'm not able to see the newsletter from today when I log in, either. I can only see the Oct. 3 announcement. I finally got the email version, but only very late and can still not access it from the site.

No newsletter for me yet either.

So much for getting it quicker...

Last edited:
No new newsletter here, have access but no new one available. This would have really sucked if I was pre-ordering something today. I would really hate to loose out on an exclusive only because I couldn't get to the newsletter to order. Please fix this ASAP or go back to the old system.

Still no newsletter for me. I hope they get these issues worked out before something goes up I want to order.

alex should copy & paste it on the freak board................:pray:

UPDATE

As of this morning the newsletter has completed its full send to the list of newsletter subscribers. Of course, after we send the newsletter out through our system there can still be delays with your own email providers. Also, make sure to check your spam folders (I've had many reports from people who normally would receive the newsletter straight into their inbox finding it in their junk/spam folders).

Again, sorry that the online version is still not showing up for so many of you. It looks like that may remain to be the case for this newsletter. This particular issue should (HOPEFULLY) be rectified for next weeks newsletter.

Thank you for y'all's patience! :)

-SideshowAlex

Alex,

Still nothing in my email. None of the folders or anything. When I check it on the site I get this now:

Uncaught SoapFault exception: [Client] Allowed memory size of 25165824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24118249 bytes) in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php:224 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__doRequest('<?xml version="...', 'https://api.bro...', '', 1, 0) #1 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(224): SoapClient->__call('readDeliveries', Array) #2 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(224): SoapClient->readDeliveries(Array) #3 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(780): getCurrentNewsletters(Object(SoapClient), '[email protected]', '', false) #4 /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php(76): newsletter_display_account_manage(Object(SoapClient), 'jlcmsu') #5 {main} thrown in /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/web/_lib/php/bronto_calls.php on line 224

No email still and same error. Any chance someone could post up the info on what's shipping in next 30 days. Working my budget.

nothing yet. Why can't u guys leave it the way it was before....

New system sometimes means some bugs (unfortunately). Everything should be back to normal for future newsletter releases though (hopefully...I'm still crossing my fingers). Apologies again for the frustration and thank you for you (and everyone's patience).

No email still and same error. Any chance someone could post up the info on what's shipping in next 30 days. Working my budget.

I can do that for you (sorry, can't give you product numbers, but hopefully the names will help a bit)...

Coming in the Next 30 Days
Marvel:Rogue Premium Format Figure
Marvel: Bowen Designs Spider-Woman Statue
Predator: Berserker Life-Size Bust
Predator: Predator Legendary Scale Bust
Predator: Battle Damaged Predator Mask
Predator: Hot Toys Shadow Predator 12-inch Figure
Star Wars: Darth Sidious Legendary Scale Bust
Venture Bros. Brock Sampson Statue
General: ThreeA Toys Mongrol and the Mess Collectible Figure
General: Electric Tiki Doc Savage Statue
Half-Life 2: Gaming Heads Headcrab Zombie Statue
Zelda: First 4 Figures Wolf Link and Midna 'Master Arts' Center Piece Statue
Gears of War: TriForce Marcus Fenix Collectible Bust
Indiana Jones: Hot Toys Indiana Jones 12-inch Figure
star Wars: Exclusive Emperor Palpatine and Imperial Throne Premium Format Figure(Partial Shipment)
Star Wars: Exclusive Revenge of the Jedi Diorama
Star Wars:Revenge of the Jedi Diorama
Star Wars: Epic Ink Star Wars: Blueprints Book
LOTR: Exclusive Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format Figure
LOTR: Exclusive Legolas Statue
LOTR: Legolas Statue

New system sometimes means some bugs (unfortunately). Everything should be back to normal for future newsletter releases though (hopefully...I'm still crossing my fingers). Apologies again for the frustration and thank you for you (and everyone's patience).

I can do that for you (sorry, can't give you product numbers, but hopefully the names will help a bit)...

Coming in the Next 30 Days
Marvel:Rogue Premium Format Figure
Marvel: Bowen Designs Spider-Woman Statue
Predator: Berserker Life-Size Bust
Predator: Predator Legendary Scale Bust
Predator: Battle Damaged Predator Mask
Predator: Hot Toys Shadow Predator 12-inch Figure
Star Wars: Darth Sidious Legendary Scale Bust
Venture Bros. Brock Sampson Statue
General: ThreeA Toys Mongrol and the Mess Collectible Figure
General: Electric Tiki Doc Savage Statue
Half-Life 2: Gaming Heads Headcrab Zombie Statue
Zelda: First 4 Figures Wolf Link and Midna 'Master Arts' Center Piece Statue
Gears of War: TriForce Marcus Fenix Collectible Bust
Indiana Jones: Hot Toys Indiana Jones 12-inch Figure
star Wars: Exclusive Emperor Palpatine and Imperial Throne Premium Format Figure(Partial Shipment)
Star Wars: Exclusive Revenge of the Jedi Diorama
Star Wars:Revenge of the Jedi Diorama
Star Wars: Epic Ink Star Wars: Blueprints Book
LOTR: Exclusive Black Orc of Mordor Premium Format Figure
LOTR: Exclusive Legolas Statue
LOTR: Legolas Statue
Hey thx :) any new items for preorder next week?

Back