Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking of awesome, your sig is.....:thud::panic::rock

I love that Two Face has the pointing hand, although it looks gigantic next to his wee lil' head.

Cripes that's cheap! I think I'll buy a few! :panic:

Thanks for posting!

[edit] - Just noticed that it's only the right hand. :(

Just rewatched Begins last night, and I noticed Scarecrow has a unit (on his belt I believe) with two gas canisters. Sucks that HT didn't include this.

Does anyone have any screenshots of the device? I'm sure there was a custom posted on here somewhere, but search is all messed up and I can't find it.

Just rewatched Begins last night, and I noticed Scarecrow has a unit (on his belt I believe) with two gas canisters. Sucks that HT didn't include this.

Does anyone have any screenshots of the device? I'm sure there was a custom posted on here somewhere, but search is all messed up and I can't find it.

I know it's a long shot, but I believe it's shown on the Minibust that DC Direct put out a few years ago. I know I plan to add the canisters to my Begins Scarecrow when I begin to work on him. I have an old Spider-man figure from the cartoon that had a "Web Shooter Backpack" that I thought would work well for the concept.

:panic: The "recast" Scarecrow sculpt arrived from Singapore yesterday. :yess:

Intial thoughts: Granted, I've not seen the original in person, but this thing feels like authentic Hot Toys. (Maybe they're just that good at re-producing these things, I don't know :dunno) The paint seems good, maybe slightly dark. There is no noose. And the neck fits perfectly.

For $55, I'm stoked. Pics on the body later today.

Intial thoughts: Granted, I've not seen the original in person, but this thing feels like authentic Hot Toys. (Maybe they're just that good at re-producing these things, I don't know :dunno) The paint seems good, maybe slightly dark. There is no noose. And the neck fits perfectly.

Doesn't look that off at all.. just missing the rope around his neck, but I wouldn't be able to tell the difference

I am so excited that I ordered one too. You beat me to posting pics of it though, lol. I'm hoping to get mine today. Any idea on what to do about the missing rope?

I'm intrigued. I would live to see these pics as well. And I would like to rig something up for my suited Scarecrow.

:rock Looks great! Cant wait to get mine! :hi5:

I am so excited that I ordered one too. You beat me to posting pics of it though, lol. I'm hoping to get mine today. Any idea on what to do about the missing rope?

I made my own noose awhile ago...pics shortly....:wave

:goodpost: I didn't make one yet, but I will.

I have some string at home that is the exact same thickness as the noose on my HT head. A little coffee dunk and it will be identical. :)

I think the only place where you can maybe see that the head is not an original is in the eye paint aps. Other than that its a great find. Nice pix.

Thanks Mag.

It's a Harvey Dent suit, properly soiled. The shirt was dyed beige, tie and noose I made myself. The shoes are Dent too.

I weathered the mask somewhat to lighten it a bit, but what you see is what you'll get pretty much. I'm relieved that I was able to grab one of these at about 60% of the rate of most HT SC sculpt auctions.

Thanks Mag.

It's a Harvey Dent suit, properly soiled. The shirt was dyed beige, tie and noose I made myself. The shoes are Dent too.

I weathered the mask somewhat to lighten it a bit, but what you see is what you'll get pretty much. I'm relieved that I was able to grab one of these at about 60% of the rate of most HT SC sculpt auctions.

Wow! Nice job on the tie! :clap

Looks pretty good. If anyone has both, could you post comparison pics of the legit head and the fake?

Will be happy to do this when I get it. :peace

I wasnt able to post pics in my socks thread so I need to check whats wrong, therefore I need to post a pic and I always wanted to post this one here, BTW headplay head looks great, will definitly buy.

galgenknoten.gif

Back