Anyone purchased custom heads by "wantedyou" on eBay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a neo which is really nice casting but yet to paint it, i think we have a thread with information on the gal in the custom section.

The sculptor's name is Mayling Chan, according to the listings. Some of the work looks really good, like the Lee Major, and others look a little off. Just wondering about the overall quality. Interested in the Matt Damon head.

https://stores.ebay.com/Action-Figure-Head-Wantedyou

You are right. Some of the sculpts are spot on while others are kind of meh. I bought the House sculpt which I really like. It is being pianted by DA right now. I know Les has a painted one done in his thread. The other complaint that I remember reading was that the sculpts were not always the proper scale.

I got a Johnny Depp head for my Sweeney Custom. Only had a problem with the head fitting on the body, Just used superglue on the head to plastic tube to body.

Only other problem/annoyance (can be fixed easy) is that once or twice a week I get an email from them about their new heads or some sale thing.

I bought these two from her. She painted them for $10.00 extra a piece.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

I got her Johnny Depp figure head its TOTALLY AMAZING. I highly recomend her stuff. the Photos on her shop site really dont do the sculpts justice. She sends them really niceley packaged too.

Here's the Depp head I got. I jus added thehair.

11th06wk0.jpg

I got her Johnny Depp figure head its TOTALLY AMAZING. I highly recomend her stuff. the Photos on her shop site really dont do the sculpts justice. She sends them really niceley packaged too.

Here's the Depp head I got. I jus added thehair.

11th06wk0.jpg

yeah ! :lol:lol
She sent mine in a love heart box with a bow on , I opened it expecting to find a card but found the head of an action figure in a little purple velvety bag.
I felt so special :monkey2:monkey2:lol

yeah ! :lol:lol
She sent mine in a love heart box with a bow on , I opened it expecting to find a card but found the head of an action figure in a little purple velvety bag.
I felt so special :monkey2:monkey2:lol

Yea exactly. Definitly a Grade A service from her.

I've bought her Angelina Jolie, Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd heads. Other than the Jolie being very undersized for 1/6 scale the rest are pretty good, definately the best Fox likeness I've seen

Yeha I am very tempted to get the MJ Fox and Christopher Lloyd heads. They are really spot on. Especially Doc Brown.

So far, I've gotten the House head, and it's a bit craggy and less polished than others, but it does resemble him, and the Neo head from Matrix, which actually resembles Pierce Brosnan some, but he is not bad. Hope to get the Edward Norton and a few others. She's not too bad.

Great outfits...and the Redford's ok, but the Newman is kinda unrecognizable.

Yeah, but I'm happy. Been wanting these two for along time. Where else are you going to find them.

Last edited:
Back