Colossus Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was describing the Kotobukiya Colossus that is 15" and 1/6 scale, when I made that statement and that was info from Kotobukiya. If I am not mistaken are all PF's done in 1/4 scale? I have heard rumors end of 2011 maybe 2012 for the Colossus PF to appear but I do not know how much truth is in those rumors

No problem. I wasn't sure what Colossus you were talking about. I think all PFs are done in 1/4 scale. Hope those rumors prove to be true.

No problem. I wasn't sure what Colossus you were talking about. I think all PFs are done in 1/4 scale. Hope those rumors prove to be true.

Something told me I should have explained myself better :banghead, asked another friend, yes they are 1/4 scale and I hope the rumors are true but until then Cyclops and Rogue :exactly:

Do you mean 1/5 scale for the SSC Colossus comiquette?

I will be very curious to see how SS does a 1/4 scale Colossus. I hope they knock it out of the park. They seem to be focusing on the bigger sized Marvel characters at the moment (Apocalypse, Galactus, etc.) and all in 1/4 scale! Can Colossus be far behind?

I hope soon because this one is dissapointing. Unfortanately, I do fear it could be a while till they get to the PF. I hope poor sales in the 1/5 line do not discourage these characters from receiving PF Treatment

I hope soon because this one is dissapointing. Unfortanately, I do fear it could be a while till they get to the PF. I hope poor sales in the 1/5 line do not discourage these characters from receiving PF Treatment

I agree 100% Nemen and I keep my fingers crossed

This is from yesterday's Q&A at Ask Sideshow...
Q.
I plan on collecting the X-Men in Premium Format; after seeing the Comiquette how long will I have to wait for a PF Colossus?
A.
You can count on a PF Colossus and may in fact have an opportunity to order in later 2011…but perhaps early 2012.

So it sounds like the dates are not definite, but a Colossus PF is. :yess:

Q.
I plan on collecting the X-Men in Premium Format; after seeing the Comiquette how long will I have to wait for a PF Colossus?
A.
You can count on a PF Colossus and may in fact have an opportunity to order in later 2011…but perhaps early 2012.

:yess: So the Rumors seem to have some Foundation, I am Very Happy

You getting this one colossus? I'd say you woud be :D

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock, The only way that I will not obtain him is if SSC F's it up :exactly:

Q.
A.

That is extremely comforting! Also cast a big shadow over the Comiquette

PF FTW! :yess:
Jim_Lee_Colossus.jpg

Ok, I tried my hardest to BS myself into keeping this piece, but the pose still looks like he's pooping, and having a human head and armored arms makes zero sense. Canceled. I tried Sideshow, I really did!

Some waitlister should be very happy.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock, The only way that I will not obtain him is if SSC F's it up :exactly:

He is your favourite character after all :) I'd get mine in 1/5 no sweat :D I already have one of them that isn't 1/4 - hulk and I LOVE it :rock

That deadpool looks great :rock

Last edited:
He is your favourite character after all :) I'd get mine in 1/5 no sweat :D I already have one of them that isn't 1/4 - hulk and I LOVE it :rock

That deadpool looks great :rock

To keep me from totally jonesing out is the Kotobukiya 1/6 scale Colossus coming out in May 2011, That may hold me. No I don't think so.

I was surprised in the newsletter to see them soliciting waitlist orders for nightcrawler and not colossus.

Command Decision: I put the big guy on flex pay and feel pretty happy.

In the end, The X Men are my favorite comic series and I have been waiting for a good line of statues to collect on them. Make no doubt I will get them in 1/4 also. Truthfully, though Colossus has his flaws i am looking forward to putting him next to nightcrawler and Rogue and the eventual angel, iceman and other characters they put out in this 1/5 line. May my choice rest in peace now.

Command Decision: I put the big guy on flex pay and feel pretty happy.

In the end, The X Men are my favorite comic series and I have been waiting for a good line of statues to collect on them. Make no doubt I will get them in 1/4 also. Truthfully, though Colossus has his flaws i am looking forward to putting him next to nightcrawler and Rogue and the eventual angel, iceman and other characters they put out in this 1/5 line. May my choice rest in peace now.

Very Well said Nemen you stand by your convictions :goodpost:

Back