Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

Here is the look I think I'm going with.

DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN0996.jpg

I like that one the best out of the four you've showed. :hi5:

I'm beginning to wonder how the helmet might look in wooland camo.... Or even Nightforced with a red visor... :frank

Here is the look I think I'm going with.

DSCN0997.jpg

DSCN0996.jpg

That's definitely much better than the other two. :rock:rock:rock

I like that one the best out of the four you've showed. :hi5:

I'm beginning to wonder how the helmet might look in wooland camo.... Or even Nightforced with a red visor... :frank

:gah:.......................:thud:

Was that a good or bad reaction? :lol NF I'm thinking green instead of silver, black instead of green, and a "red" visor (clear red painted over black). Of course black/grey could be interesting. Hmmmm....

Was that a good or bad reaction? :lol NF I'm thinking green instead of silver, black instead of green, and a "red" visor (clear red painted over black). Of course black/grey could be interesting. Hmmmm....

It was both! :lol I think the camo is already covered with the OD heads. Nightforce would be interesting as hell and my wallet will probably kill me for it, but it'd be awesome to see a NightOps version. Though, IMHO, black on gray (or vice versa) with green lenses (night vision) would look just as good and reminiscent of the SB Paratrooper.

The SB paratrooper was a Con or Club exclu. right?

There's a very cool variation there to be sure especially if I could come up with a Night Viper-esque visor piece that could be raised and lowered in place over the standard visor.

The SB paratrooper was a Con or Club exclu. right?

There's a very cool variation there to be sure especially if I could come up with a Night Viper-esque visor piece that could be raised and lowered in place over the standard visor.

If you do, sign me up for one of those too.:)

I think the 4 of us Goldies would probably be down for any Hasbroish variations you can come up with :lol

Blouse those pant legs.

I also just went with those same pants for my SB figure. They are tan like the original figure. The pair i used before had a light green tint that threw off the look.

Blouse those pant legs.

I also just went with those same pants for my SB figure. They are tan like the original figure. The pair i used before had a light green tint that threw off the look.

I've had a tough time finding the right pants loose. The ideal pair are the Loading Toys "The Currier" pants, but no one has those parted out.
I might just have to go with desert camo, but nothing I found is satisfactory.

Not the Currier ones I was looking for, but I had found those on Store-Rooms but I've never ordered from them and don't know if they're reliable.

The pants worked perfectly fine on my SB and I also used them for my Matrix bashes. I've probably spent easily about $1k at their store over several transactions. ;)

I've got BSAA Chris pants for one of mine. They work okay if you're planing to tuck the shirt/sweater in. Could use a little tan dye bath though.

I don't have a head since mine is the mold master which is currently being retooled ever so slighty for the shinies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back