Hot Toys Battle Angel Alita

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! :duff
Thanks Darth Snoopy !
Now just eagerly patiently waiting for the Daftoys set and head sculpts , even though I order the mr toys version. But still will pick the DT one surely it doesn't hurt to have plenty of options. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

She finally arrived yesterday! So happy to have her and I see why some of you guys are getting two!
9CD77D26-D1EF-4DAE-9233-EDBE0803F2B0.jpeg4817E091-EAC2-4403-9D0F-CC6DEB95ECBE.jpegC54BEFE3-579D-4CFC-BE11-73CE8447D9DF.jpegB4A942E1-2D70-4A6C-B5DF-A86A358EF674.jpeg

Cool pics, Thainitty. :duff

Thanks Darth Snoopy !
Now just eagerly patiently waiting for the Daftoys set and head sculpts , even though I order the mr toys version. But still will pick the DT one surely it doesn't hurt to have plenty of options. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think I'm gonna have to pick up that Daftoys set too. :D

I'm on the fence on the head sculpts.

Seems the Original Pleather Suit is not troublesome enough you guys gonna spend extra cash to get a full pleather coat lol.

BTW if the Hot Toys body is same as TBLeague S24A then it's probably tailored for the Hot Toys body too, coz they are bundling it with the S24A for around $170.

nice one! Thanks for showing! This figure is so amazing ^_^

BY THE WAY!!!! ALITA is back in theaters TODAY! Let's support the AlitaArmy and their quest to fight for the sequel! :)

The movie deserves it. Cool popcorn cinema!

LET'S GOOOO! :-D
I went yesterday. As great as the first time.

@powered convoy yay! Congrats, buddy! I really hope all this will help a sequel for Alita. ...and therefor more figures for us , muhahaha ^_^

How many people in the theater for Alita?

AMC just started opening up again in my area a couple days ago, and at 40% capacity.

I read renting out an entire theater for a private viewing is as low as $100 now. Crazy times we live in now.

Just me, my fiance, and another person was there. Only half the seats could be booked.

Back