Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to chime in that he is a rip off of Kyle Katarn and that this should've been his series. LONG LIVE THE EU!

My only thought is:

Why?

No interest in this whatsoever. I didn't care much for Rogue One; his character didn't do anything for me. And I'm just not sure what they can do with a series based around him. Sounds boring.

Lucasfilm sure isn't Marvel Studios at this point, that's for sure.

Sorry but I gotta disagree with you there.

Very excited by this announcement. The movies are not doing it right now. The two new trilogies, Episode 9 with Abrams back at the helm. Almost boring.

This streaming service with these limited run series could be the best way to have stories that have some weight with the focus on characters.
Maybe even a darker, more adult tone. The SW universe could be big enough for both the "family" fair Disney wants for the movie's while giving older fans some content the leans more dark and intense. Could be Disney finally gets it that there is room for something for everyone.

I look forward to hearing who else is involved with this one. Diego was great in R1 - surprised that Disney will build a series around him. Unexpected and cool...

Now where's that Cassian figure, Hot Toys?

Last edited:
My only thought is:

Why?

No interest in this whatsoever. I didn't care much for Rogue One; his character didn't do anything for me. And I'm just not sure what they can do with a series based around him. Sounds boring.

Lucasfilm sure isn't Marvel Studios at this point, that's for sure.

He along with most of the RO crew were so boring and cardboard. I'm surprised anyone other than hardcore fans even remember his name.

Yeah, my main problem with Rogue One was the characters.

First and foremost, the characters and story have to grab me. Whether Rogue One was more "adult" or not didn't matter to me as I just couldn't bring myself to care about the characters, Cassian included.

This is some good news, I liked his character in Rogue One, hopefully they don't P -sy out and soften the tone of the series. Keep it dark and gritty.
Disney can also make this on the cheap by recycling the costumes, weapons, and CG models from Rogue One.

Just another dumb decision for Star Wars. Sebastian Stan, Luke Skywalker Post-ROTJ series would blow people's minds.

May have been inspired by this:

cassian-k2so-comic-1.jpg

Back