Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are waiting, I can tell you it, she's worth it, probably one of the best female figures in terms of detail and articulation I've ever owned. The poses you can get her in is insane

IMG_3321.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3329.jpg

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4510406#post4510406

Last edited:
I like the comparison shots you did of BBDoll's middle and side parting of her hair.
It's amazing how much a quarter of an inch makes the difference in how she looks!

yeah, same for me. :impatient: What country you from ?

hi five from Indonesia mate :hi5:
where r you from?
For those who are waiting, I can tell you it, she's worth it, probably one of the best female figures in terms of detail and articulation I've ever owned. The poses you can get her in is insane

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4510406#post4510406

keep em coming guyver.
I think she even poses better than spidey an in par with bruce lee.....:hi5:

Are u from argentina too?? where did u preorder Babydoll, coz where I did they told me I have to wait like 30 days -.-
right now 27 days :impatient:

Yep my friend, but I never preorder from Argentinian stores. I've preordered her from BBTS, it's seems they got only a few and they are filling the earliest preorders first.

hi five from Indonesia mate :hi5:
where r you from?

keep em coming guyver.
I think she even poses better than spidey an in par with bruce lee.....:hi5:
Belgium near the netherlands. not even so much as a confirmation that she arrived at the store :gah: and even if she does i'll still have to wait at least a week for them to ship her over here:slap i'd like to have her before my birthday in a few weeks

Some movie magic on my attempt at a scene I loved!
I see...... you like to play with your figure:lol
I'll never find out what this baby can do if you're not posting those pics :lol

Belgium near the netherlands. not even so much as a confirmation that she arrived at the store :gah: and even if she does i'll still have to wait at least a week for them to ship her over here:slap i'd like to have her before my birthday in a few weeks
for me, my birthday is next week:monkey4

I see...... you like to play with your figure:lol
I'll never find out what this baby can do if you're not posting those pics :lol

for me, my birthday is next week:monkey4

I just like to show or display collectibles in a more articulated fashion, especially if they are well detailed and made to be posable :wink1:

Last edited:
She's finally here:rock

Some quick shots; I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow.

Congrats Ombudsman! She's a real beauty right! love the shots! Especially the close ups, nice what you did with her bangs! :clap

That's one way to hide the middle part! :wink1:

was gonna get 1 from Sideshow but i can not find even 1 instance of anyone getting a "sider" from them lol. sucks cause i was gonna use my reward points to get her from SS (i hear you can waive the free shipping in favor of using points)

so where are y'all getting the side parted BDs at? is there a dealer that is reliably selling the side parts?

Back