Chernabog Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was debating on keeping this. I have 3 Premium Formats on Flex, plus other stuff and the Patient Zero Bust on Flex. I did decide in July to put this guy on Flex.

After seeing pics, I wasn't sure. I still think it's neat but I really wanted it to be a center piece for the Queen and Maleficent and it looks like it'd be overshadowed by them. I know they gave dimensions on the website but it was hard to tell how big the wings were going to turn out. I'm thinking I'm just gonna have to cancel my Flex before the first payment goes through (I guess I have to lose 20 bucks). I would keep him if I didn't have all those others on Flex but it's just too much right now. I'm gonna be sad to see him go...

Depends on what you mean Dave! I had a faulty 'bog whose light button had been snapped loose and was rolling around inside the base.

My replacement didn't switch on at first, but I gave it a fresh set of batteries and he started working fine.

Been awhile, once these disney pieces sell out they start to rise in price, looks like this is still around retail or less for now.

Been awhile, once these disney pieces sell out they start to rise in price, looks like this is still around retail or less for now.

yeah but on SSC now that's it's sold out it shows the price as $200.... what's up with that?

AWESOME, AWESOME PIECE!
IMG_0936.jpg

your kidding right? its been on sale for 2 years and your shocked that it finally sold out

Since I'm unemployed right now I have to focus on items I think will sell out faster and so I keep an eye out for "Low Stock" notifications but for some reason both this and MAleficent (iirc) went from int stock to sold out... which is why i iz sad.

Bald Mountain Awakens!

7bar.jpg

Chernabog Reg. Maquette 18/350 - Sideshow

WOW!! What a gorgeous statue! I am blown away by it and so surprised it sat on Sideshow's site for so long! It instantly jumped to the top 3-5 of my favorite statues.
It looks like it jumped straight out of the film. The sculpt, the texture of the spray paint, the light up... It has such an amazing presence! The wings are huge!
Love this piece to death!

zgbc.jpg

zw3h.jpg

u40a.jpg

2xnb.jpg

7pfr.jpg

cqkq.jpg

7gy9.jpg

4785.jpg

9ku.jpg

I love this figure!

Hi guys, please, one cuestion. The version with bright bass has two faces for Chernabog and the small devil or are they different versions?

I mean, one version with the small devil and another without it?

Thanks!

Love the base with the ghosts on it. Great pose, sculpt and everything! I wonder how big it is though - doesn't look very shelf friendly.

The paint is great, too bad it doesn't light up though. Light up eyes and a volcano would be killer.

https://8ballpool.onl/ https://discord.software/ https://omegle.onl/

Very cool stuff. The spooky side of Disney is always my favorite. Love this character. I'd want to incorporate lighting into some how when I get mine.

Back