Marcus Brody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of outfit are some people planning on using?

I think that I would like to do a ROTA version.

Looking good, man. Can't wait to see a finished Raiders version.

So which Marcus are you guys making?

ROTLA Marcus (dark blue suit) or TLC Marcus (tan suit)?

5244-15555.gif

marcus_brody.jpg

What kind of outfit are some people planning on using?

I think that I would like to do a ROTA version.

i would probably go for a rotla brody, but i may change my mind if belloqs hat fits the sculpt as it looks pretty similar, and try the lc look to go with henry snr.

If you do a LC Marcus.. there is an old Sideshow release from the Monsters series ( Larry Talbot from Wolfman) that has a double breasted khaki suit

Finally all orders have been shipped today.

You should have received a tracking number, if not, please contact me.

Thanks! :whip

Who are you guys getting to paint yours? Or are you doing it yourself?

il be painting my own. the first sideshow indy 'forced' me into trying repainting my those two heads, and now (unless its hot toys), painting/modding is part of the fun of it for me

another important question would be the perfect suit for Marcus. I have a problem with this.

On one hand I like the most iconic possible look, would be raiders suit, but otherwise I have henry sr, I like the last crusade and I think it would do good match with this latest look. What are you going to do you?

Thanks vartal! yes, it's very close to the raiders look. I´m sure a slim body without any problem, the rest I would have to see

Thanks for the tip, vartal (and the heads)! I managed to win this suit on ebay - apologies to any other Freaks who were after it. Guess I've committed to the RotLA version of Marcus. Now, I just hope it fits right.

As always I will love to see what you create, my work is just a little step in the chain. I hope the suit fits perfectly :)

Back