Your top 10 Joes you want Sideshow to make next!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup.. I agree.. BH, Zartan and Stalker.. But they also dropped the ball on Dusty, RnR, Flint, Hawk and Duke.. Anyway, I don't hate SS, I guess I just expected too much from them and compared the SS Joes against DAM Rangers, Crazy Dummy Seals, Toy City Military and Soldier Story Army and Marine grunts evolved paint job.. But other than that and the body.. SS Joe gears are great..

I apologize.. I know it's unfair to compare dave and seb's stellar work against Sideshow's version.. as I said before.. I've expected too much that I failed to see sideshow's progress..

BTW.. If you're pertaining to bandana RnR.. I must say.. He looks 10x better than the regular RnR HS..

Yup.. I agree.. BH, Zartan and Stalker.. But they also dropped the ball on Dusty, RnR, Flint, Hawk and Duke.. Anyway, I don't hate SS, I guess I just expected too much from them and compared the SS Joes against DAM Rangers, Crazy Dummy Seals, Toy City Military and Soldier Story Army and Marine grunts evolved paint job.. But other than that and the body.. SS Joe gears are great..

So this is more a rant because you didn't get the exclusives. :lol

Love me some blatant racial stereotypes. :yess:

P1060015.jpg

Bring it on Sideshow

No fit for him using a chinese model to represent a Japanses-Korean character? Did you give up your heritage police night job? :rotfl

I wouldn't want a Bruce Lee Head sculpt,I'd want cartoon,close to accurate Head of QK

Maybe to teemu, all Asians look alike? :dunno

No comment

:exactly::slap:clap

Waiting for Teemu to stop throwing darts at Dwayne Johnson's picture and do some posting... :impatient:

No darts thrown,he just is not Roadblock to me no matter much the makers want you to believe he is

1. Destro
2. B.A.T.
3. Tomax/Xamot
4. Serpentor
5. Alley Viper
6. Tele Viper
7. Shipwreck
8. Bazooka
9. Low Light
10. Night Viper

Would love to see the Viper and Crimson Guard redone as Python Patrol versions as well.

1.Scarlett
2.snowjob
3. destro
4.mutt and junkyard
5.Airborn
6.breaker
7.tomax and xamot
8.doc
9. dr. mindbender
10 Cover Girl with two heads one blonde one auburn later maybe her tank

Mutt and Junkyard would be AMAZING looking! I hope Sideshow has him on the soon-to-do list!

I agree noone has done a good dog for us to even do a custom and mutt would be badd ass.
Spirt would be cool too to see how they would make freedome. Im part native american i know 80's comics where steriotypes but he was a cool character.

Damn, Hot Toys doing G I Joe would be the best news ever! Followed six months later by Hot Toys own official announcement. Followed a year later by a preview of the first figure. Then about eight months later the first official pre order. Then a super short ten month wait til the release and then six month wait for the next preview. Wash, rinse and repeat.

No Thanx.

HT may make good but top heavy figures but they take to damn long to make anything and to fickle to do a complete collection the entire staff is adhd. to stay that focused. Hasbro is being stupid but then again their famous for dumb mistakes. just hire ski and get a better body made and sideshow should finish what they start. Hasbro wi wasting time on this gamble and they will flop like the rise of cobra.

Back