Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda like Medibay's hat just from the fact that it looks much more like the trilogy Jack type hat. Dunno, it doesn't look too oversized like HT's, and isn't too tall like the old Medi's. The prototype pics of this DX has a hat made of faux leather. Would've been cool if that happened.
It does look more like that. The 1st Medi Hat looked like the one from COTBP, which also looks great on Hot Toys. The MediEB head is larger than Hot Toys...much. It's Indiana Jones Sideshow size.

I think my main issue with the Medibay hat is how small the 2 corners in the back look relative to the main part around his head, something doesn't seem right about it.

Hey Dhaval, did you try to pull the pants up/down and check if the knee is broken (I hope not)? The earlier regular HT truetypes had this common problem. Better thing to do would be to take a pic and post it. Maybe then people will be able to help/advice better.

here r the pics sorry for poor pics but legs bend over at same angle and it seems like this any help??

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks man, sorry I haven't been around of late, working away from home in LA. I promise to post instructions when I get back..!

Hey if you're in LA, wanna just come over and do mine? I have beer! ...or rum.

Thanks Lambo but I've seen that vid.

Did you rewrap the sash Wor-Gar?

I did. I worked my way backwards -- meaning, I hung the sash down the leg until I had the length I wanted -- then wrapped the sash around the waist twice -- then folded the remaining over into the "loop" and used the belts to hold the whole thing in place. It's really hard to explain.

But that video I think is the simplest way to do it -- when I redo Sparrow again I will definitely do it the way that guy did in the video. Simple and clean and easy to remember.

Aside: why do guys spend 6 minutes explaining something that takes about 30 seconds to explain?

^ Thanks man, in your pics your sash looks great

I might try doing it that way but I just finished wrapping it like the guy in video but with a little modifications and I'm happy with it now.

Took me over an hour :gah:

Im gonna do that to my sash as well Because i have to untie it anyway to tuck in the shirt like it's supposed to be.

Back