Spartacus on Starz (spoilers for US aired episodes!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spartacus Blood and Sand

True enough, but the majority of those people killed when the arena burned are still less deserving than Ilithyia

Huh, just catching the episode before last on telly again. Funny that the guy Asher sends to spy on Gannicus is a guy with tattoos....on his face. I don't know how common facial tattoos would have been back then but not very I would imagine. You'd think they'd pick someone who could blend into the crowd better.

Just finished the episode where Spartacus freed Illithia..was that this past friday or am I a week behind (OnDemand)?

looking forward to next weeks episode to see what happens with Sepia

Got half way thru this last ep and had to turn it off....just too much soap in this season.

My biggest concern at the beginning of this season was Liam McIntyre as Spartacus. I actually watched the first episode and told my wife I didn't think I'd be able to watch this season. It just felt too odd. But I'm glad I stuck with it. Very strong storyline and McIntyre has really grown on me. Still doesn't feel the same, but he's doing a great job.

This has been a great season. Much more action as the rebel slaves are somewhat banded together in an open environment, vs more one-on-one fights with some multiple opponent fights thrown in for drama in previous seasons.

Looking forward to Ilithia returning to the House of Batiatis after being basically left for Spartacus to kill, and having him free her.

Ilithia would be a fool to return home. She is many things, but a fool is not one of them.

But right now she's scared and away from her comfort and protection, so she'll probably go to the nearest place she considers safe. She knows she'll get the protection she needs from her husband for carrying his child, but will she risk going there or trekking farther to feel more wanted and less protected? Who knows what the writers have in store these last 2 episodes this season, but I'm expecting this one to go out with a huge bang!

But right now she's scared and away from her comfort and protection, so she'll probably go to the nearest place she considers safe. She knows she'll get the protection she needs from her husband for carrying his child, but will she risk going there or trekking farther to feel more wanted and less protected? Who knows what the writers have in store these last 2 episodes this season, but I'm expecting this one to go out with a huge bang!

Only two more episodes?? Damn, I just caught up.

Crixus needs to man up. He has been having his ass handed to him all season. That big baddy is obvioulsy someone they are setting up for Spartacus to have some grand final battle with but still.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ilithia would be a fool to return home. She is many things, but a fool is not one of them.

She doesn't really have anywhere else to go. She can't get to Rome on her own 'cause it's pretty far away. Even if she did manage to get to Rome, it'd be considered improper of her to not return to her husband. She can't go to her father's estates 'cause those belong to Glaber now.

She doesn't really have anywhere else to go. She can't get to Rome on her own 'cause it's pretty far away. Even if she did manage to get to Rome, it'd be considered improper of her to not return to her husband. She can't go to her father's estates 'cause those belong to Glaber now.

Exactly, and for the first time in her over-privileged life she is truly alone. There's no slaves to boss around, and no guards to protect her. She's a scared little rabbit right now.

Only two more episodes?? Damn, I just caught up.

I know, this season seemed to have gone by fast. But, if you're a fan of Game of Thrones, that starts back up the Monday following the Spartacus season finale.

Dammit, the best shows are always these 13 episode or less ones. TWD finished and Spartacus almost finished. I can replace TWD with Game of Thrones but what of my replacement for Spartacus? I may have no recourse but to buy more toys.

Spoiler Spoiler:

remember though Oenomaus had just gone through a week or so of being strapped to a pole and whipped by Ashur. if anyone was out there in less than fighting shape it would be him.

Back