Action Figures they will never make but you would love to own

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mad Max
The Prisoner
2001 A Space Odyssey Astronauts
Columbo(great idea!)
Jenny (Logan's Run)

2001-a-space-odyssey.jpg

dave.gif

I am assuming this thread covers 1/6 figures from HT, EB etc. I'd add to the list above: Murtaugh and Riggs, Eric Draven, Green Lantern, John McClane, Lone Wolf McQuade and Dirty Harry

Iminime are doing Maximus, and Murtaugh and Riggs. Unlicensed though, so perhaps they shouldn't count.

Enterbay was able to sign Michael Jordan. Nothing is impossible now :D

Licenses I think will eventually be made:

Snake Plissken
Mad Max
The Crow
Arnie's Conan

Picking a few things I think are far less likely to get the high end treatment that I'd love to see:

Brandon Lee Rapid Fire

Crowe's Robin Hood (unofficially will probably happen via the company currently doing the Gladiator figure....)

The Invisibles - King Mob

I've learned never to give up on a figure getting made- after Samus got Figma'd, Vergil got playarts'd, Jack Joker got Hot Toy'sd, Alucard and Drac got Neca'd, the other Alucard got revolteched, etc, etc- the list goes on.

I guess by action figures we mean Hot Toys?

Because some of these have been made by other companies...

You noticed that too, huh?
For me, I don't care who makes them. My requirements are just that they are 1:6 and decently made.
S-H-starsky-and-hutch-1975-26471781-800-600.jpg

WK-BB933_TV_REP_G_20120517180507.jpg

shoot3F.JPG

Logans_Run_560x330_MSDLORU_EC004_H.jpg

bionic+woman+3.jpg

0725-3trio.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love an Alex and the droogies from Clockwork Orange
Or a Sir Richard Harris as King Arthur.

But mostly I want my favorite rock stars: U2, The Cure, Faith No More, INXS, Billy Idol, Tom Waits, Nick Cave, David Bowie, etc.

I want Pulp Fiction, but I think that will happen sooner or later.

Back