HCG Nostromo Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this and it says -
"The Body will be 24 inches long (plus the length of the protruding antenna on top of that), and 20 inches wide."
There's a size reference in the photo with the 1:4 scale Ghostbusters.

Nostromo.jpg

This is going to be a must own for me! I've been wanting a large scale model or replica of the Nostromo for years and I am glad that HCG has finally brought this thing to fruition. Hopefully, in the next year or two, this will be ready to ship.

This is going to be a must own for me! I've been wanting a large scale model or replica of the Nostromo for years and I am glad that HCG has finally brought this thing to fruition. Hopefully, in the next year or two, this will be ready to ship.

Ditto!

Looking forward to more information on this. Any chance it would also be available as a kit and keep the pricing down?...

We need kits of the Alien series! All that cool hardware and no kits since the 1990's! Ticks me off when we see waves of Star Wars kits and nothing for Alien ships & vehicles! Maybe that will change with the Disney acquisition. Here's hoping!

Size looks good. Hopefully it has lighting effects.

It's a good size! I gave them a plan view blueprint of Nostromo so they could play around with different sizes and see what works. It's quite a wide ship when comparing to Sulaco so one has to try to strike a happy medium. It'll work out!

Am I the only one that thought in the entire Alien franchise of films, that this was one of the worst looking ships

I like it's industrial look personally. Many say that the A-10 Warthog is ugly, but it doesn't half do its job well.

Back