AwesOme SUPERMAN STATUE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hay Friends Just Seen SUPERMAN bY Gregory Callahan very Beautiful Statue anyone getting this?

SuperMan_bust_Callahan_s.jpg

SuperMan_bust_C_Callahan_S.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody got access to this statue yet???? I want this in my collection

I don't like this. Why is Supes busting out of the phone booth before he's removed the Clark costume? So much for his alter-ego. Is this based on something else? :lol

I like it, but cannot condone the destruction of an innocent phone booth, even if it was made by Lex Luthor.

I don't like this. Why is Supes busting out of the phone booth before he's removed the Clark costume? So much for his alter-ego. Is this based on something else? :lol
He must have went in there to change, then halfway through decides, "Nah, ____ it. I'm Superman. Who gives a ____ if people know my secret identity? *explodes out of phone booth*"

Its Comic base its actually one of the Superman comics front poster

Thanks Bane and Dhaval.

Cool. It just seems so uncharacteristic to have Supes busting out of a phone booth like that, but I've never read that comic, so I basing my opinion on ignorance I guess. :lol

Ok, Im not even a Superman fan, but this statue is just so badass! Its got so much energy and im loving that broken glass effect

The dude doesnt even really need to be in a telephone booth, its all windows anyway...why not just rip your suite off and glasses on the sidewalk..its in metropolis, not like anyone is starring at him in a sea of pedestrians..they would just be like "Superman just ripped off a cheap suite and flew away"

Back