Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

ey!I will not go back in a loop,OK?

I´m just response,can I? or maybe I´m wrong and this is the thread of the beauty words and the blind collectors

please,dont make me get my meme´s army

Ron-Burgundy-That-Doesnt-Make-Any-Sense.gif

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I've been watching this statue since SDCC 2012. From what I can see so far, it's fantastic. The stitches could be better, but the fit of his armpits is fairly low on my list of priorities of what makes a good statue.

So the armpit could have been to waist heigh, you'll still don't care? Because from what we see the armpit are already at the height of his ribs. I'm not a pro in anatomy, but even for a super heros statue, it's doesn't sound right :slap

And if it's so low in priority for you, you must have so much money to spend to be happy with this. I can't deny that the sculpt is awesome, but the production is not right for a 400$ statue.

Please, keep talking about it. People might forget that they still don't care.

I just answering something obvious

Do you have yours yet?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

no,next monday

why have to admit "early panic look freaking ridiculous"?

why not : " we are worried because history of defective quality control?

but don´t worry,im enough of all of this,just want to get the piece

What I've noticed is the people still complaining are the people that haven't got him yet. There are quite a few that were and then got him and all of a sudden stopped. So instead of continuing to beat a dead horse give it few days until he arrives and then make your call. I you're still pissed then, by all means, rant away.

He has been driven to drink by the lack of people agreeing....lol

yes, i like to drink but i keep my statues, BUT I just have to go to the sell thread and see some guys selling these awesome grails you constantly defendes

so....

d12owned.gif

What I've noticed is the people still complaining are the people that haven't got him yet. There are quite a few that were and then got him and all of a sudden stopped. So instead of continuing to beat a dead horse give it few days until he arrives and then make your call. I you're still pissed then, by all means, rant away.

That makes too much sense so it won't work.

Or you know....send it back for refund and move on with your life? Lol

So the armpit could have been to waist heigh, you'll still don't care? Because from what we see the armpit are already at the height of his ribs. I'm not a pro in anatomy, but even for a super heros statue, it's doesn't sound right :slap

How does my opinion of what it would look like if it were grossly distorted have anything to do with my opinion of it being mildly distorted?

Armored_Berserk said:
And if it's so low in priority for you, you must have so much money to spend to be happy with this. I can't deny that the sculpt is awesome, but the production is not right for a 400$ statue.

No, I'm poor.

Sorry but IMO you can't compare Koto vinyls to Sideshow polystone and mixed media. Koto gas come a long way with their latest polystone entrants however other than that I dont believe they go any further than being great $100 pieces. For the price they're great but as a collector who appreciates high quality I don't think they make the cut anymore.

yes, i like to drink but i keep my statues, BUT I just have to go to the sell thread and see some guys selling these awesome grails you constantly defendes

so....

d12owned.gif

Ummm ... With all do respect m8, and take that this is coming from me the guy who can barely type straight at times, but your last few posts read like a man who has more then one or two wobbly pops in him. You just aren't really making sense now Dude.

Last edited:

Awesome. :rock

Ummm ... With all do respect m8, and take that this is coming from methe guy who can barely type straight at times, but your last few posts read like a man who has more the. One or two wobbly pops in him. You just aren't really making sense now Dude.

Wobbly pops. :lol

He's also starting to come across as a guy throwing a tantrum because no one cares that he has a problem with the statue.

Well, some people care, but I guess that's not enough. We all have to care, or something.

Back