Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my gfriend, mom, dad, and sister all call this one tops in my very modest collection, even over dx batman. eh, i wouldn't go THAT far but it is afterall, brad pitt so i can see my ladies digging it but DAD? whats up with...DAD!?:eek:

"hey...DAD, get your arse over here, we need to have a little talk about a few things!" haaaa.:)

he said he likes the outfit. reminds him of something from back in his day.

he's forgiven.;)

My folks take interest but sometimes I feel like they're just humoring me. They do appreciate the customs that I paint or make though.

If HT doesn't smarten up and stop wasting resources on absoulte crap like Blade 3 Jessica Beil and give us the stuff we actually want like Hans Landa and Rorsarch we should pool our resources and get one of the allstar sculpters, Kai, Andy B etc. to commission a head for Landa. There's enough military crap out there to bash a pretty accurate outfit I think.

I'm not going to settle for a Joe blow sculpter though. It has to stand up impecably to HT's which is one of the best of all time.

Its kinda cool that your dad would even take an interest ............ the last time my pops took a gander he had a small smirk on his face and walked away.

I was left like this :dunno

He probably doesn't understand why his action movie obsessed son has a shelf full of barbies:gah:

If HT doesn't smarten up and stop wasting resources on absoulte crap like Blade 3 Jessica Beil and give us the stuff we actually want like Hans Landa and Rorsarch we should pool our resources and get one of the allstar sculpters, Kai, Andy B etc. to commission a head for Landa. There's enough military crap out there to bash a pretty accurate outfit I think.

I'm not going to settle for a Joe blow sculpter though. It has to stand up impecably to HT's which is one of the best of all time.

This is a great idea Raymond. Now that I can abide.

I'd take a dissaproving smirk from my dad with sn open embrace if ge ever saw my collection he might literally kill me !!
damn..that really sucks. buy him a figure or two, from a movie series he loves :lol.
Or better yet, maybe no smirk once he receives info on monies spent :lol
"you paid WHAT?!?...son, we need to have a talk."

My Aldo finally billed from BBTS. Can't wait to get him!

At this point, I think a Hans Landa headsculpt commision is called for. Nobody seems to know what Hot Toys is doing and they're not saying anything when asked.

Got mine earlier today! Wow. Amazing sculpt, paintjob, costuming, accessories, etc. 100% Pitt as Aldo.

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1966.jpg

IMG_1949.jpg

IMG_1951.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

Back