Enterbay - 1/4 scale RoboCop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmoothEmjay - yeah, holtrax got one from popcultcha and he had to pay 66euro in customs. So you'd be wise to expect something similar.

I expect you too will have the same rip-off ransom letter from HRMC. Bleh, I'm leaving it pre-ordered for now.

If they're still making them then the same might be the case for the BD T-800 and T-1000 considering places have continually been restocking those...although why not make more of the clean T-800 aswell.

If they're just selling off old and/or returned stock I hope the returns were just about the electronics and not ugly paint mistakes or something. If they were about paint mistakes I hope those were addressed...

Anyway, looking forward to it. This, the remaining NECA Turtles and the HIYA toys Aliens APC are the things I'm currently most excited about.

Well, if these are returns then they likely addressed the cause or else they would be returned again.

Given I don't think an official "no electronics" version exists, I like so many others would guess these are just broken electronics and possibly repairable if you're willing to take a look at the insides.

Given I don't think an official "no electronics" version exists, I like so many others would guess these are just broken electronics and possibly repairable if you're willing to take a look at the insides.

True i was able to repair mine albeit briefly lol. A little bit of electronics knowledge(not much) is all thats required really.

Anyway, looking forward to it. This, the remaining NECA Turtles and the HIYA toys Aliens APC are the things I'm currently most excited about.

Me too the HIYA Toys APC is the one thing i'm most looking forward to as well as the Blitzway Ecto 1 which will be shown at Comic Con.

Was just looking at my BBTS account page and noticed that my Robocop preorder now states ''no electronics version''. Pretty sure it didn't say that initially but I'm alright with it.

Yes the deal with no electronics is a great deal for that price. I think i will pay afterall
with customs 50 Euros more. I have the electronics on it so i think i have a good deal too.

I checked the post from Australia and the package is Processed through facility in Melbourne.
Almost in Europe hahahaha.

I love the T1000 figure but i must say on the shelf the Robocop figure just blows it away in terms of presence. It has the same kind of presence as the battle damaged T800 figure by Enterbay.

Can't decide whether to keep my T1000 preorder or cancel and order this instead. Both look great and the price is more than right. Decisions decisions.

Super stoked for this figure. Making a whole new display for him. I can't believe that BBTS still has some available for PO. Anyone that wants one of these should jump on it.

Back