Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Steel Brigade Re-Enlistment

He turned out great, but I'm happy enough with the custom I made.

Oh yea I totally forgot that you made one as well :rock

Yea, I like the old school version and could of been happy with mine also if I didn't get the SSC one.

If these offers keep popping up every few months I'll have to get my name on the list for a silver helmet one of these days. Of course I made the same determination as a kid until the vintage offers expired before I ever joined the ranks. :lol :duh

I'll still offer up decals for them, they will be changed up a bit with the gold troopers colors.

If these offers keep popping up every few months I'll have to get my name on the list for a silver helmet one of these days. Of course I made the same determination as a kid until the vintage offers expired before I ever joined the ranks. :lol :duh

Fail.gif

I'll still offer up decals for them, they will be changed up a bit with the gold troopers colors.

:rock:rock:rock

Yes, at an increased price for newbs.

I think most folkks saw this but here's better shots of the proto for Goldy.

goldy2.jpg

goldy1.jpg

Closing the list tonight though I think that last spot is taken. I'll PMing folks shortly thereafter

I was looking at some pics of the original and I noticed that the blue should extend to the second flap of the cheek.

10107528my.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back