Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
77A9533F-B2CF-47C2-90A0-AB7194B63703.jpeg
50F33F59-BBBC-445A-B077-B0891AF54605.jpeg
454FAB78-5F46-4E0D-A6F1-7302C8C4C996.jpeg
2D2CF1B3-7132-41F9-9B3F-DC3B404AEDC0.jpeg
CCBE09F0-7622-4AA4-B03F-0F8E3EF324B0.jpeg

Proto photos on point as always!

Proto photos are looking great, thanks for sharing. I honestly can't wait for this figure.

Of all the characters they could have done, did they really go for John Wick? Didn't know there was that much of a fanbase. I would have personally loved to have seen a Patrick Bateman or Ilsa Faust from Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. John Wick feels like such a waste of Hot Toy's skill. Atleast a Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt if they were going for that type of character. Still waiting for a proper character done by Hot Toys outside of Marvel, DC and Star Wars (excluding the M-icon series) that I really would anticipate.

I'm glad Hot Toys is doing Wick. Looks great and yes I would love to see more characters done by them out of the usual licenses. I think since they were doing Neo from The Matrix they went ahead and did this one to.

Of all the characters they could have done, did they really go for John Wick? Didn't know there was that much of a fanbase. I would have personally loved to have seen a Patrick Bateman or Ilsa Faust from Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. John Wick feels like such a waste of Hot Toy's skill. Atleast a Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt if they were going for that type of character. Still waiting for a proper character done by Hot Toys outside of Marvel, DC and Star Wars (excluding the M-icon series) that I really would anticipate.

So you think that John Wick has too small of a fan base then go on to day two examples who have WAY less of a fan base than John Wick? I will agree that a Tom Cruise Ethan Hunt or Damon as Bourne would be cool. But I would bet that the likeness rights aren’t available.

And yes, John Wick does have a pretty good sized fan base.

So you think that John Wick has too small of a fan base then go on to day two examples who have WAY less of a fan base than John Wick? I will agree that a Tom Cruise Ethan Hunt or Damon as Bourne would be cool. But I would bet that the likeness rights aren’t available.

I remember reading something about Tom Cruise doesn't let his likeness be used for toys or figures. I'm not 100% sure on that though. Plus we haven't had a Damon as Bourne for quite a while. With John Wick 3 coming out next year there's more interest in a John Wick figure than a Jason Bourne figure in my opinion.

Cruise refuses all merch, same for Damon. Enterbay made that one years ago, I'd kill for a HT Ethan Hunt from all 6 though. I'd love HT to go Depp on him.

Yeah as much as I enjoy the MI movies, Cruise doesn't really have a memorable or defined look in those that would make me want a figure of him. And the same goes for the Bourne movies. It would basically just be "Tom Cruise or Matt Damon in a Leather Jacket", which doesn't interest me as much.

My exact thoughts. Says no fan base for John Wick then names characters NO ONE cares about. Lmao.

Back