Bandai Saint Seiya Myth Cloth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You, sir, have a serious addiction problem. Very cool collection, but an addiction nonetheless lol.

Haha well, keep in mind it's a collection spread over 14 years, and I'm lucky that my wife loves that anime as much as I do so she encourages me to collect them, that's why it's in our living room while most of the rest of my stuff is banished to the man-cave. :D

Haha well, keep in mind it's a collection spread over 14 years, and I'm lucky that my wife loves that anime as much as I do so she encourages me to collect them, that's why it's in our living room while most of the rest of my stuff is banished to the man-cave. :D

That’s awesome! My collection in my office. I will post pics of my Saint Seiya collection soon. I need to make room for the SoG saints and the ex Poseidon.

I thought I had a collecting problem - I feel much better about myself now lol.

Seriously, that is an amazing world class collection - keep adding to it!

IMG_5195.jpg
IMG_5194.jpg
IMG_5191.jpg
IMG_5190.jpg
IMG_5188.jpg
IMG_5196.jpg
IMG_5197.jpg
IMG_5189.jpg
IMG_5198.jpg
IMG_5199.jpg
IMG_5200.jpg
IMG_5201.jpg
IMG_5202.jpg
IMG_5203.jpg

Here is my humble collection. It's almost complete after years of collecting. Just waiting for Hyoga and Shiryu early bronze revival figures and the rest of the Poseidon EX generals. I don't have any real interest in the silver saints but we'll see if down the line if the addiction overtakes me lol. Sorry for the crappy iphone pictures.

Here is my humble collection. It's almost complete after years of collecting. Just waiting for Hyoga and Shiryu early bronze revival figures and the rest of the Poseidon EX generals. I don't have any real interest in the silver saints but we'll see if down the line if the addiction overtakes me lol. Sorry for the crappy iphone pictures.

Awesome display, looks really classy! I don't usually use stands in my Saint Seiya collection but you made yours look really good with the matching colors and it really fits your display style. Keep up the great collection!

Awesome display, looks really classy! I don't usually use stands in my Saint Seiya collection but you made yours look really good with the matching colors and it really fits your display style. Keep up the great collection!

Thanks! That means a lot coming from the ultimate SS collector such as yourself!

Anybody got the revival v1 Pegasus cloth yet?

Yes, I have Seiya v1 revival as well as Ikki and Shun v1 revival. Waiting for Huoga and Shiryu to finish off the bronze 5.

Why’s Seiya revival so expensive?

I got mine for $80. Looks like he’s going for $110 now with some going for $140. I would get this now if you’re thinking about it. They’re not going to do a 3rd run of this early bronze armor. Unless Bandai goes the next money grabbing level and release early bronze EX.

I really like the lighting here; how it's bright on some parts and shadowed on others. Any ideas on how to set up the lighting?
54KiOA7.jpg

Can’t help you with that one bud. On another note, the addiction finally overtook me and I end up buying most of the Myth Cloth figures including Silver Saints and some KO figures that were never made. I will update my collection pics soon.

pre order sold out already...

I stopped collecting saint seiya back in 2015 and now have to catch up to 5 years worth of figures, mind you the most expensive figures of course. I branched out to transformers, power rangers, lego and of course sailor moon. I have gotten a few myth ex in between especially with Alpha Dubhe sigfried, but i am sooo glad i managed to have my connection in Hong kong still work for me into getting me figures still for the time being, this was my collection up to that point, with Poseidon and Sigfried in between:

Attachments

• IMG_1514.jpg
    IMG_1514.jpg
    714.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_1583.jpg
    IMG_1583.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1584.jpg
    IMG_1584.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1585.jpg
    IMG_1585.jpg
    446.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1588.jpg
    IMG_1588.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1589.jpg
    IMG_1589.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1590.jpg
    IMG_1590.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1587.jpg
    IMG_1587.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 65
superb collection but you should use higher lifters for the rows behind.

thanks guys, im in the process of thinning out my collection and getting new cabinets[emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back